4 [e]

kgyeo followed you! 

As soon as the notification popped up on Jongho's screen, he let out a scream that he luckily managed to muffle with his hand. To be honest, the boy couldn't believe his eyes... Kang Yeosang, the famous youtuber, just followed his twitter. It couldn't have happened, right? It felt surreal even though he soon received another message from the older. 

kgyeo: record your parts, I'll be waiting ;*

Jongho really didn't know what to say or do. He was really collaborating with someone he subscribed to a day before, which he felt pretty guilty about, because most fans never get this opportunity. Yet here he was, not entirely being a fan but getting to cover "baby don't stop" with someone people would die to get a message from. 

Setting up the microphone has never been so difficult. Jongho's hands were shaking and he almost dropped it, not to mention he almost dropped his phone as well just a few moments before. The boy actually wasn't planning to record the final version yet but he needed to get used to the song beforehand so he could sing it the best he could when he actually decided to record it for real. One reason was that he wanted it to be perfect but he also knew that with his current stress level he'd mess something up.

Jongho had to admit, he enjoyed singing this song but it felt quite weird since no one was listening. No one was there, he didn't have anyone to sing it to. For some reason it felt weird, after all he promised himself he'd sing it to someone important. No matter how cringy it may've sounded, he really cared about all the minor details. 

Suddenly Jongho started wondering how Yeosang was doing. He believed in the other's talent but wasn't sure if he considered this just another collab or if he was thinking about it so much too. The younger wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't, after all he was often the only one who would cry over stupid break-up songs or just love songs in general. Jongho didn't know if it was because he never dated anyone and felt the need to sympathize with other people or because he was sad he never went through any of it himself. 

It felt weird in a way. He was a senior and while people my age have dated at least one person in their life, he hasn't done anything like that and wasn't planning to. Jongho was fine the way he was for now but was wondering how long he could survive like this. Loneliness and jealousy was starting to show itself every time he passed by a couple which he absolutely despised. He no longer seemed to have the ability to just be happy for others, he started wanting that kind of feeling for himself too.

All of these thoughts appearing because of one stupid song. He could say he really was cursed. 

Jongho really was desperate

Jongho really was desperate. He kind of knew that nothing would come out of his pointless tweets but he simply felt like putting it out there, hoping someone would care. To be honest he didn't have that much hope but a man can dream as they say.

Only lucky people are able to see their dreams come true.

You got a new message from kgyeo!

kgyeo: I can sing you something :)

Jongho truly didn't expect this reply, considering it was almost 2am. Although he had to admit that as soon as he read the message, his lips curled into a smile. Without wondering what Yeosang was even doing on Twitter at this hour, he replied.

choi_jongho: are you serious?

kgyeo: I'm 100% sure, just tell me
where to call.

choi_jongho: would you mind facetiming?

kgyeo: ofc not, I can't sleep anyway.

That's how their friendship was born to some extent and it was all thanks to Jongho's stupid mood swings and his liking towards love songs. Everything was looking up for them at the time and it didn't seem like it would change anytime soon.

Author's Note

200101

Helloooo, happy new year everyone! Here is me, editing this chapter. I added some things and fixed some sentences. Sorry this is taking so long by the way.