16

What Jongho said, Jongho did and in about 10 minutes from his last message, you could hear knocking on the door of Yeosang's apartment.

"Wait guys, excuse me for a second... Actually I'll go since someone came over." Yeosang hung up, without giving the other two a chance to say bye. He was just too tired and wanted to spend time with his boyfriend and his boyfriend only.

"Hi" The brunette said when he opened the door but there was no smile, no hug. He just let Jongho in, mentally preparing for what he wanted to say.

"Baby, are you alright? You seem sad..." the younger closed the door to the apartment and then approached Yeosang, putting his hands on the latter's cheeks and giving him a smile.

"Could we just lie in bed and cuddle? I don't even have the energy to speak right now." The older sighed, taking the other's hands off his cheeks and walking to his room, leaving Jongho in complete shock. The younger truly didn't understand what had happened to his boyfriend, after all he was all happy a few days ago and now he's acting cold and lifeless.

Jongho took off his shoes and coat as fast as possible and followed Yeosang to his room, where he watched the older just sit down on the bed, not saying a word. He then sat down on the bed behind the brunette and gave him a hug.

"Yeosangie, please tell me what's bothering you. I'm here to help so just tell me to do anything and I'll do it." Jongho put his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder with a small smile on his lips, hoping it would somehow make the other cheer up. Instead he was met with a heavy sigh.

"San just asked me why I'm not seeing anyone about my anxiety and all that. For some reason it really got to me." Yeosang replied and then started moving around a bit. Eventually he ended up facing Jongho, his legs around the other's waist. He gave the younger a small smile and took his hand.

"I mean I do understand his question... Do you feel like you need to be seeing someone?" the raven haired asked carefully, trying not to cross a line just in case Yeosang would find it triggering.

"I kind of feel like I should be but I'm afraid to make an appointment, you know? I've been trying for over a month at this point but the results have just been non-existent." He squeezed his boyfriend's hand tightly, put his other hand up in a little fist and smiled. "But you know, I can finally have the motivation to change. That motivation will be you."

"Yeosang, I don't want you to rely on me for getting better, I want you to do it for yourself." Jongho gave the older a quick kiss and then smiled at him, knowing that he really has to show the other some love before he guides him onto the right path.

Truth be told, Jongho knew that Yeosang had some... Problems since when their collab happened. The way the older just disappeared off the radar for a few days definitely wasn't normal but he didn't want to address it at the time, afraid that they weren't close enough. Now he could say both of them were ready for this conversation in terms of relationship status but if Yeosang was emotionally ready, that Jongho wasn't so sure about.

"I know... I'll try ok?" The brunette sighed but sent the other a smile regardless. He knew he got better in the past few months when he left high school for the last time since that place always triggered so many horrible memories.

Memories of bullying and all that. All the things he wanted to escape from once and for all.

--

No one really knew how long Yeosang decided to make his break but everyone knew he needed to rest

No one really knew how long Yeosang decided to make his break but everyone knew he needed to rest. He didn't seem right lately in the eyes of his fans and even though they were sad he's taking a break, they were also happy he decided to take care of himself first.

In the end it was better for everyone.

--A/N

I'm extremely sorry to be saying this but this story will be ending soon. And i mean very very soon so stay tuned.