14

3rd person

"You'd like me to celebrate your birthday with your family?" Yeosang asked, as he was kind of shocked at Jongho's offer. He considered it an honor to be invited to something like that, especially because they weren't even dating. Then again, maybe that's why Jongho was doing it in the first place, because he didn't have to introduce Yeosang as his boyfriend.

"Why not? I'd like them to meet the most important person in my life, you know? Isn't that normal?" Jongho said, tilting his head slightly, trying to get a better look at Yeosang.

"Ba- Jongho we aren't even dating. Save that for your future boyfriend or girlfriend-"

"Don't you understand that you're the one I want? Yes, I may be scared to properly ask you to be my boyfriend but I want it, I want it so bad." Jongho suddenly exclaimed, pulling away from Yeosang who looked at him with wide eyes. Suddenly tears started forming in the older's eyes, his bottom lip trembling.

"Oh god" The younger laughed quietly, pulling Yeosang close again. "Baby, please don't cry. Why are you even crying?"

"I-I just- I'm so happy you finally said it. I fell in love with you but didn't wanna force you to do anything so aside from the shameless flirting, I didn't show you any signs. But in reality I just wanted a hug from you, knowing that you're only mine and no one else's." Yeosang quietly cried out, occasionally choking on his words. It was one of the only times in his life when he cried from happiness and one of the only times when he didn't mind it.

"In that case, will you be my boyfriend? It's ok if you say no-" Jongho started but was cut off by Yeosang practically making him fall onto the couch and landing on his back. The latter was practically glued onto Jongho and was frantically nodding his head as he wasn't able to get any words out.

"I'll take that as a yes" Jongho breathed out with a small laugh, giving Yeosang's head a kiss.

Due to both of their phones being muted, they didn't hear the notification for the messages that would change everything.

Don't leave Yeo on read

Joong: @ YEOSANG RN

Hwa: @ YEOSANG

Yunhoe: IDK WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT @ YEOSANG

Mingo: someone enlighten me on what's happening

Joong:

Hwa: Y'ALL GOT THE ATTENTION OF FUCKING LEE JENOLEE FUCKING JENO

LEE FUCKING JENO

Yunhoe: wait why is he relevant

Mingo: yunho it's time for you to get twitter
But this is bad
REALLY BAD

Joong: YEOSANG'S NOT EVEN READING, THIS MEANS HE'S REALLY BUSY
Wait