10

Jongho Yeosang 3rd person

It was a bit later in the day, after Yeosang and Jongho have finished up their livestream. One would expect them to just go on their phones and not talk for the rest of the day but instead they ended up talking with each other even more, each topic beginning to get more and more personal and serious and yet none of them had any issues with that. It took Yeosang preparing a meal for the both of them for everything to fall apart.

While Yeosang was in the kitchen, Jongho decided that he would check how his Twitter timeline looked and maybe even text his mom and tell her where he was, just in case she was worried. Just when he was about to refresh his home page on Twitter, he saw this one specific tweet.

Jongho immediately clicked on the link, but when he realized what it led to, it felt like his heart broke into pieces

The link led to a video, more specifically, a video uploaded on Wooyoung's brand new channel. But it wasn't just any video, it was a boyfriend tag.

The black haired boy didn't even manage to register when he clicked play, until he had to make sure Yeosang wouldn't be able to hear the video from the kitchen. He sure as hell wouldn't want the younger to watch it.

The video started off with Wooyoung introducing his new youtube channel and his boyfriend, whose name was San. Jongho noticed how even though they both spoke Korean, they kept saying singular phrases in English to each other. By that, Jongho figured out San was probably raised abroad. The strange thing was, he didn't know when Wooyoung's English improved to the point where he could freely say whatever he wanted to. That part could still be explained somehow, right? However, then the blonde told the story of how they met.

All the words seemed to be hitting Jongho's head but never really allowing the brain to properly understand them. He couldn't even understand sentences, the only things he got was "we met online" and "offer to go to LA".

So that's where Wooyoung really went. He didn't fail the entrance exam to Seoul National University, and didn't go to Busan after that. He never even attempted writing the exam, he just flew straight to LA to meet up with his online boyfriend.

Jongho turned off the video, trying his best to hold back the tears from falling but he couldn't do it forever and just let himself cry. Coincidentally, that's when Yeosang came in with their food.

"Oh my god, baby, are you ok?" he quickly put down the plates on the coffee table and sat down on the couch next to Jongho, taking his hand and holding it tightly. "What happened?"

"Did you know Wooyoung left because he met someone?"

The question hit Yeosang like really intense wind. He knew, he knew about it all along but didn't have the courage to tell that to Jongho. However something inside was telling him to tell the truth because if he won't, he'll end up being just as bad as Wooyoung.

"I-I knew but I thought after I called him out on lying to you he would tell you. I'm so sorry I hid the truth from you." Yeosang pulled Jongho into a hug, hoping it would calm the younger down at least a bit. The latter hugged his friend twice as tight, muttering incoherent words under his breath.

It took quite a while to calm Jongho down, regardless of how much Yeosang tried. He told him Wooyoung really wasn't worth crying over but every time he repeated those words he was beginning to wonder if the younger had feelings for their shared best friend. It would be logical, judging from how he reacted but Yeosang tried not to believe in it. He didn't want to, he couldn't get comfortable with the thought that he might've not been the one that Jongho would fancy. It was stupid and selfish but it was the truth.

"Sangie... I'm so sorry that I have to bother you with my issues, you shouldn't even have to know about them." Jongho spoke about it with so much regret, making it seem like everything was his fault and that just made Yeosang angry. It wasn't a big deal to him to just talk with the younger, in fact he loved doing it so it pained him when Jongho thought his problems weren't worth the time even though they were friends.

"You are not a burden to me, I just want you to remember that, ok? I wouldn't let you stay here if I didn't care. Now, do you want me to message Wooyoung and tell him he needs to grow the fuck up because he hurt you?" The older moved away but still put his hands on his friend's shoulders, as if not wanting to break the physical contact. All Jongho could do is nod, even though he knew confronting Wooyoung probably wasn't the best idea. After all, they tried it once and nothing came out of it. Before he knew it though, Yeosang wasn't holding him in his arms anymore, but he was sitting next to him instead with a phone in his hands, typing something.

Chickenmaster: we need to talk

They really needed to talk, not only about what Wooyoung has done to Jongho but also about their friendship in general and what they once had, the fact that once they were much more than friends and why they never properly discussed their break up. Yeosang thought Wooyoung just wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship but he later found out from multiple people that he was never really treated like a boyfriend, more like someone to play around with for a little while until you got bored. Wooyoung assured Yeosang it wasn't like this, and though the older told him he trusts him, he never really did. It hurt to lie but as long as no one knew it was fine... Right?

YoungDumb&Broke: we really don't

Chickenmaster: we really do
Not only about Jongho, about everything in general

YoungDumb&Broke: ask away then

Chickenmaster: first of all
The way you have hid the truth from Jongho is absolutely disgusting and I do not agree with it one bit
I think you should apologize to him

YoungDumb&Broke: and I think it's none of your business
I understand you care for him but I prefer not to message him right now and I do have my reasons for it.
And the other thing you wanna say is?

Chickenmaster: it's irrelevant rn
I'm with Jongho atm and I wanna give him my undivided attention so peace

YoungDumb&Broke: hope he gets better
I'll explain myself eventually

--A/N

Guess who just cut out a paragraph because I couldn't finish the chapter properly 🤡

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Edit: who is excited for the comeback?