12

Jongho Yeosang

Jongho Yeosang

sangie💕: sad cuz I miss you :(
Ik you just left but I already want you back here

I read my last message to him, but noticed I was left on read, which never happened before. I just figured out he's busy so I left it at that, but that's when someone else surprised me.

You got a new message from YoungDumb&Broke

YoungDumb&Broke: you're still a bottom
Just like in hs and we never even did anything remotely sexual 😂

Chickenmaster: who tf told you

YoungDumb&Broke: Jongho needed relationship advice
You sound a lot like San so
Just remember Jongho isn't me and you aren't San, don't expect him to treat you how I treat my bf

One could wonder what he meant by that but I knew exactly what he meant. After we broke up, I started unintentionally changing into a San look-alike, just so Wooyoung would like me again. I dyed my hair the same colors he dyed his, I bought similar clothes to the ones he had and even copied his Instagram for a while. All of this effort and Wooyoung didn't even notice, he was too busy admiring the real San, not a cheap copy. At that time I realized that love really isn't worth it because anyone you ever loved will leave you for someone better. Maybe that was why I was afraid to ask Jongho out. I was afraid that once he had my heart, he'd meet a person who would end up being better for him and I was at the point in my life where I wanted to find a long lasting relationship. I was only 20 but I wanted to be young and in love, I couldn't help it.