13

Jongho Yeosang 3rd Person

It was a big day today because Yeosang and Jongho were going out on a date. Their first ever official date. You could say they were both very excited but also very nervous, probably like anyone who would be going on a date.

It was currently October 11th and Jongho woke up, realizing he still has school today. It truly broke his heart but then he also realized they're getting off early today for whatever reason. It wasn't really that important, what mattered is that he finished at 11am instead of 3pm. That gave him time to get all his chores done and also get ready for the date, which included making up an excuse for where he's going. He'd never tell his parents it was a date, especially considering who he was going out with.

Jongho didn't even think about what he would face at school. Everyone knew who Yeosang was even if they just became a freshman. It was somewhat cool to watch his videos even if you didn't like them because "hey this youtuber went to our school". Despite that, there were a lot of people that decided to lie about him and used going to the same school as some kind of proof they're telling the truth. Yeosang always managed to get out of the situation somehow because he knew he was the one in the right.

However, as soon Jongho entered the school, it felt like suddenly all the eyes moved onto him. After all, he was that small youtuber who has been getting strangely close to Kang Yeosang lately. It was exciting to see someone involved in dating rumors in real life. Jongho himself knew that he cannot tell anyone about his date, even the closest friends he has at school, who he wasn't even that close with anyway. The boy just decided to go about his day as if nothing was supposed to happen later because he figured out it wouldn't be suspicious that way. His plan was to post on twitter that he'll be unavailable because of a date but after millions of questions coming at him first thing in the morning, he decided against it. Nobody needed to know where he was going anyways.

--

"Choi Jongho!" The voice of one of Jongho's friends whose name was Hwang Hyunjin, could be heard loud and clear in the school hallway. Hyunjin wasn't the type to care about online drama, he mostly minded his own business, posting aesthetic selfies on his Instagram. So when he approached Jongho asking about his recent dating rumors, the latter was kind of surprised. Hwang was probably the last person he expected to ask him about it because the only time he knew about drama was if Lee Felix told him about it and to Jongho's knowledge, they had a fall out recently.

"Hwang, could you please at least try to speak quieter?" Jongho held Hyunjin's arm and pushed it down, as if signaling for the older to turn down his volume. It attracted attention and attention was the last thing the raven haired wanted.

"Ok I'm sorry, but please, please tell me what's up with you and Yeosang." Hyunjin bowed his head apologetically, not forgetting to make a pout to convince Jongho to tell him the truth. However the younger wasn't going to spill it just yet, he knew not to. Hyunjin might've been his closest friend at school but he was also really into gossip and basically everyone knew not to tell him their secrets. The only person whose secrets were safe with Hwang Hyunjin was a junior by the name of Yang Jeongin. They revealed they were dating not too long ago and the senior knew he had to keep his mouth shut if he wants to stay taken.

"Last time I checked I wasn't Jeongin so why would I tell you anything? That's right, I won't." Jongho really didn't want to tell Hyunjin his secrets and he figured that being sassy was the way to go about it. His intentions weren't bad and Hyunjin probably misunderstood.

"Listen I'm sorry I told everyone about your crush on that senior last year but it won't happen again. Just tell me if you're dating or anything." Hyunjin started practically begging Jongho for any information but he wasn't really that convincing to the younger.