9

Jongho Yeosang

Those were the exact words I woke up to, which I wasn't that happy about but then again, I did address Wooyoung in my last tweet before I went to bed

Those were the exact words I woke up to, which I wasn't that happy about but then again, I did address Wooyoung in my last tweet before I went to bed. I immediately noticed that he didn't just reply but he tagged me in a whole separate tweet (which I personally never did cuz I considered it low). The fact I woke up at 2pm was also highly questionable but then I remembered the events of the previous night. Jongho and I talked til the very early hours of the morning and kind of ended up going to bed at like 7am. I'm pretty sure he had to go to school today so I felt guilty the entire time we were talking but he assured me it's alright and that he isn't even tired. I made a mental note to myself to message him later and ask him how he was.

For now, I just decided to privately message Wooyoung and resolve the situation with him there. I knew there was no point in bringing it up on Twitter, since it really wasn't anyone's business. Technically I wasn't involved as well but Jongho deserved an apology.

Chickenmaster: yo
You have some explaining to do

YoungDumb&Broke: tf u mean
I haven't done anything, I don't see your point.
Besides you woke me up, you asshole

I was kind of surprised he replied so quickly, considering what time it was for him. I tried not to think about it too much, just so I could give him an intelligent response.

Chickenmaster: 1) rude
2) someone had to stop your weird dream where you and San are fucking

YoungDumb&Broke: 1) i don't dream of those things
2) he's right besides me sleeping because it's freaking midnight

Chickenmaster: That's not even what I wanted to talk to you about
Why did you lie to Jongho?

I could tell this question was difficult for him to answer, based on the amount of times he started typing and then abruptly stopped, then continued and and then stopped again. He managed to respond after about 3 minutes.

YoungDumb&Broke: listen
I really don't know what he told you but I didn't lie to him.

Chickenmaster: la is in Busan? A dance studio is a college?
Not to mention you left one of your best friends, who you knew didn't have anyone else, for some guy you met online
Low

YoungDumb&Broke: listen
I wasn't gonna plan my career path based on where Jongho would go. I got the opportunity and I took it, I didn't even know San would recommend me.
It's selfish of you to force me to care for someone you clearly like yourself. You've never been so defensive over anyone, so just own up to it and ask the guy out instead of arguing with me.