Chapter 5.: Meeting New People

Edited - 3/13/21

Kaminari's POV

After Izuku had left I got a message from daddy. I smiled when the notification popped up on my screen.

Kiri: How's about I treat my baby for breakfast?

Kami: Sounds great, ;) I'll get ready right now.

Kiri: Great! See you in 10 doll.

I smiled and got up from my bed, walking to my dresser to rummage through all my clothes.

I settled with black ripped jeans, a plain black shirt, and a simple choker.

Looking in my long mirror satisfied that's when my phone dinged, indicating that Daddy had messaged me.

Tonight was a big night for him. A party was being thrown in his favor to celebrate his company, soon he would be the owner of that company and work alongside the biggest and richest men in the world.

It was then he wanted me to come along beside him and be his plus one. I didn't mind, not at all. I quite liked having all eyes on me and I knew that was going to happen at the party.

I grabbed my phone and locked the dorm room with my key before heading down the stairs.

I had to keep an eye on the time since my classes will be starting at 12:30 sharp.

For now, I will be taking regular classes. I take 2 each day. If I wanted to I could go to 3 one day and 1 the next and switch off from there, but I wanted to keep it constant.

I remember once I hit 18 I went on the Sugar app. I was curious and signed up, soon enough I had gotten a DM from Kiri, and ever since he had been my sugar daddy.

Usually, sugar daddies have multiple sugar babies, but Kiri only wanted one and settled with me. We have a nice and working relationship.

I wouldn't say we are the sexual type, but when we're in the mood that's when things start getting a little heated.

Kiri is like a sex god, what can I say?

As I made it outside that's when I saw a silver sports car with tinted windows to where you can't see anything.

When I opened the door that's when I saw him in all his glory.

He gave me a toothy smile and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Keep acting like that and imma have to do something about it."

"Oh yeah."

I snickered and buckled myself up and that's when we drove off.

"Where would you like to go doll?"

"Anywhere your comfortable with is fine."

We both looked at each other and I knew what he wanted.

"You want Grapevine to don't you?"

"You know me so well."

Kiri laughed and sped up a little more, making the car rumble.

"Will, you ever get tired of Crepes?"

"Nope!"

"Thought so."

"So how's school going?"

"Well,"

I thought about Izuku and how he was coming along. I felt bad for him because he wasn't used to this type of lifestyle what so ever and I don't think I could ever bring him along...