SUGAR IN DEPTH

Hey guys! I know that like some of y'all are confused and so I wanted to make this little filler explaining the recent chapter.

___

Chapter 21.: I Miss The Old You

___

When Izuku said, "I miss the old you" he means that he misses the caring side of Katsuki from when they first met, showing him new things and bringing light into his world.

Yes this is a sugar baby/sugar daddy relationship, but Izuku has grown attached to Katsuki. Even though Izuku has messed up, big time, so has Katsuki. They are both in the wrong.

In my opinion I feel like Izuku will go running back to Katsuki. Like he has said in the beginning, he wants something more than just an average sugar baby.

Katsuki wants something real as well, but he also has a hard time expressing how he feels. Remember, this is Katsuki's first time being in an actual "intimate" relationship with one of his sugar babies and I feel like everyone deserves to take an insight of his past (which everyone will see soon).

About the Shoto thing, yes it was a one night stand, but, Shoto did grow feelings for Izuku earlier in the book. That's something hard to get rid of.

No one is in the right in this relationship, both parties have fucked up majorly. We just need to stand by and watch it unfold basically.

Now I want to explain Shoto.

In the Chapter Hangover, Izuku did agree to have a date with him. Even though he knew it was the wrong thing to do, but this proves that he does have some feelings for Shoto.

Moving on to Chapter Unwanted Visit, Izuku feels bad for Shoto and what Katsuki had done to Shoto, thus making Izuku feel guilt. Guilt is what made Izuku strive to show emotions to Shoto.

Basically this is all one big mess and the love triangle is hard to break and soon it will have to break.

With one choice that Izuku has to make.

Yes this is a bakudeku fanfiction and I will not let y'all down. I hope this explanation helps just a little more.

Next chapter will arrive soon, hopefully and that's when we will learn about Bakugou and his past and how he truly feels, but we can't get too comfortable.

We still have someone who is out to cause a little trouble for the two, just a spoiler. ;)

Sorry if this is still all confusing...I tried hard to explain... 😣

See y'all in the next chapter!😊💕