Chapter 14.: Sex Till Sunrise

Edited - 3/13/21

Third Person POV

"I want you, please princess?"

Was this rational? Did Izuku want this?

Katsuki's lips met the other boy's neck, kissing it gently, wanting more and more.

Izuku didn't pull away...he didn't want to. It was like his Kacchan had him wrapped around his finger.

"I know you want me. The way your body is getting all heated, cheeks flustered with a hint of pink dusting them."

Katsuki removed his lips from the other's upper neck, looking at how vulnerable the other looked.

Like a prize almost.

"Am I right?"

Izuku nodded his head in shame. Only for his chin to be lifted back up again to look into ruby red eyes.

"See? There's no doubt that you want me too."

The whole room was filled with tension and amongst them was lust.

Katsuki wanted one thing, to wreck and give pleasure.

On the other hand, Izuku was very hesitant of Katsuki. He felt that in any second Katsuki would go back to being dominant and call him that nickname, manhandling him. Not that there was anything wrong with that...

♡ Izuku's POV ♡

Kacchan smelled nice, really nice...like I wanted to melt into his scent.

Like when u have hard liquor and add a little fruity juice to it.

He was close to me, really close.

"See? there's no doubt that you want me to."

I did...I wanted all of him right here and right now. I wasn't even this type of person but my god, I certainly don't want to turn down this offer.

"Don't hold back from me."

If he didn't want me to...then there's only one thing I had to do.

I pressed my lips against him, eager for what was to come.

In an instant, I was being lifted and carried over to a bed.

This was happening

This was happening

"I-I don't know about this."

Kacchan looked into my eyes being on top of me and he just smiled.

"Don't worry princess. I'll take good care of you, I promise."

I trusted him

But was it a mistake?

"First, If we're going to do this let's take this off."

I knew he was indicating the leather choker that still wrapped around my neck.

Soon it ended up on the floor, so did clothing from both of us.

From a shirt and tie, down to both of our boxers.

With a little mix-up afterward, Kacchan had to lean over to the nightstand drawer to grab a small bottle of lube that was half empty.

"I'm guessing you used that on multiple other people?"

I added a little laugh to not make him think I was hurt. I knew I wasn't his first, but he was going to be mine.