Chapter 8.: It's Not Stalking! It's Research!

Edited - 3/13/21

Izuku's POV

When morning rolled around, my phone's alarm went off telling me it was time to get up.

When I rolled over to look at Kami's side he wasn't laying in his bed...which was strange because he had told me he would be back before midnight.

I wondered where he was and feared for the worst. Did Kami have a sugar daddy...? If he had told me I totally forgot and it would only make sense since he showed me the Sugar app.

I didn't feel like going to my classes either. Today was the second day, but also I don't have the proper supplies I need for Mrs. March's class.

I thought about the blonde man that I talked to last night. Maybe I should just have my day?

What am I even thinking?! This is nothing like myself, usually, I'm so responsible.

When I looked at the time on my phone it read 7:45, then that's when my phone dinged.

__

Katsuki: Morning My little fawn.

__

The nickname Katsuki gave me sent my stomach into an emotional rave. It made me smile and feel all bubbly.

We still messaged on the app since we both hadn't given out our personal information yet.

__

Izuku: Little fawn? Haha, where did that nickname come from?

Katsuki: You're freckles of course darling.

__

I touched my cheek, running my fingertips over my freckles that dotted it.

This man admired such a simple aspect of my features and made them seem special in a certain sense.

__

Katsuki: But, as much as I would love to chat with you some more; I'm almost certain you should be getting to class. Am I right?

__

Just in that short message, I could sense a smirk that's probably plastered onto his face at this very moment.

Katsuki is right though...I need to worry about my college and work up to my dream.

__

Izuku: You're right, I'll talk to you later though?

Katsuki: Of course darling!

Izuku: Great! Talk to you later Kacchan!

__

Katsuki's POV

I stared at my phone in amazement. The nickname this boy gave me was unordinary but somehow suited me. It was like a nickname someone would call me in middle school.

When I had gotten to the office shitty hair was nowhere in sight. I wasn't surprised since his big party had gone on until midnight the next morning.

"I guess I'll have to sort out the plans myself."

"Mr. Bakugou!"

I winced when I heard my name. It was none other than my secretary Camie.

She was what you would call a gold digger. How do I know this? Let's just say that she's been trying to get with me ever since my position was raised.