Epilogue

Edited - 3/13/21

For: WelcomePeople234

And everyone else who wanted an epilogue 🥰💕

Also please read the message at the bottom...
___

Izuku's POV ♡︎

5 years later

I stood in front of the large glass window that overlooked the entire city.

I saw the college I graduated from and Katsuki's business that he now runs.

Kirishima and Kaminari are now happily married as odd as it may seem. This happened after Kami graduated from college. In this process, Kirishima handed over the business to Katsuki.

Shoto happened to graduate as well, living his dream as a journalist. As for me, I graduated, but I soon came to realize journalism wasn't the career for me.

"What are you doing?"

The voice I was all too familiar with called out to me.

"Looking."

Padded footsteps came closer to me and soon a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. Katsuki's warm breath breathed down my neck and a little kiss peppered the skin.

I never knew in all my days this is where I would be standing after college. I came to the city looking for a fresh start and to start a new chapter by myself, instead, Kaminari dragged me into his lifestyle and honestly, I don't regret a thing.

"At what~"

Katsuki purred in my ear.

"How things are now."

The blonde behind me hummed, his tall stature over towering me.

"You know we've been together for about 5 years now, through thick and thin."

Katsuki turned me around, putting his index finger under my chin making me look up into his eyes.

Here I stand, in one of his white button-up shirts loosely hung onto my skin, nothing else but boxer briefs.

"What are you getting at Kacchan?"

It was nighttime, lights from the city glistened like stars behind me. The lighting was dim like he set the mood for a special occasion.

Then, before I knew it he had gotten on one knee, holding my hand in his own.

"Izuku, will you marry me?"

Tears began to prick at the corners of my eyes. I fell to my knees not knowing how to deal with my own emotions.

Katsuki put the ring on my finger and cupped my face, wiping my tears away with his thumbs.

"Y-Yes!"

I choked out, smashing my lips onto his, and hugged him tightly. I didn't want this moment to end, I embraced him in his arms.

We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"I love you, you know that? I'll do anything for you, to keep you safe, keep you here in my arms forever."

"I would like that."

I smiled at him and he kissed me once more, pulling me on top of him. The ring still on my finger as I kept my hand on his cheek, pulling at his bottom lip with my teeth.

"Eager?"

A little chuckle escaped his lips.

"Just excited."

I smiled at him and we went back to our make-out session on the cold marble floor.

We soon got up and moved to the couch, I laid in between his legs, admiring the ring on my finger.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it..."

The diamond in the middle glistened in the dimly lit room.

Here I lay, in Katsuki's lap where everything first went down. Where we had our first real conversation.

Looking back at everything, the hardships, drama, we made it through all of that.

After I paid for my college I gave all the money from my PayPal back to him. Even though Kaminari and I had a shopping spree; I didn't know what else to do with the rest.

"I guess we should start planning the wedding, Yeah?"

His fingers played with my hair as he spoke to me.

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't want to rush it though."

I smiled and looked up at him, resting my head on his chest.

"Sounds good to me. Whatever my princess wants."

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. He still used that nickname from time to time.

"You know, when we first met I was so nervous. I didn't know if I was making the right decision because it was so out of my comfort zone."

"Well, do you think you made the right decision that day? Of meeting up with me and coming back here?"

I looked down at the ring again. Was it that hard of a question?

"Of course I don't regret a thing."

A small chuckle escaped his lips, soon a pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist and I was being pulled closer to his chest.

"Good,"

Katsuki licked at my earlobe eagerly.

"Because you mine forever and nobody else's."

I heard a smirk in his voice. It made me shiver and my face heat up even more.

"Don't get all shy now princess."

I could already start to feel his hard-on press against me.

"Should we move this to the bedroom? Hm?"

I nodded, twisting the ring on my finger, anxiously.

Katsuki picked me up bridal style and lead me to our room.

"Is this how our honeymoon is going to go?"

I laughed slightly, watching his red eyes cloud over with more lust.

"Trust me, on our honeymoon I'm not going to be so gentle with you princess."

Katsuki said smirking, before closing the bedroom door with his foot.

___

I hope that was exceptional 🥰❤️ I thank everyone who has supported this fanfic and continues to give it love!

That's about it...I hope everyone is doing well! 🥰

I love you all from the bottom of my heart for all y'alls support. It gets me through the tough days I have 💕

Especially the comments I get sometimes on this whole fanfic 😂

Well, that's about it...

Byee & Thank y'all so so much for everything! 🥰💕💕