Chapter 16.: Fucking Brat

Edited - 3/13/21

Izuku's POV

I had noticed that here and there I would receive a large amount of cash come into my PayPal. Usually a couple thousand, sometimes a ten thousand would be added.

What I did with this money was save up so I could pay for the rest of my college. Clothes and accessories came from Katsuki himself.

In his own words, he said,

"I just really love spoiling my princess"

I wasn't mad at it I loved the attention!

Kami usually gets new outfits, but most of the time he's gone and I have the whole dorm room to myself.

He did his own thing and I did mine, we both talked to one another so much that we never ran out of things to even talk about.

I never knew my college life would be like this, but I'm not disappointed.

I remembered getting a text from Kacchan, saying he would be picking me up shortly after talking with Kirishima.

Together the two of them were planning on building an enterprise so big that it'll end up in the center of the city.

But, that's news came from Kaminari himself.

Things can change along the process.

As for classes...I seem to be attending them less and less. Ever since I got with Kacchan things have changed, so has his attitude towards me.

I wouldn't quite call him "mean". We've become super comfortable with each other, but it's like Kacchan is a whole different person.

More...sexual...

I've noticed he's rougher and at times he brings up lingerie to me.

Saying:

"You would look so good in this."

Or

"If you wore these panties they would be on the floor in a matter of seconds."

It was strange to me, but surely something I wouldn't mind trying.

I thought about him regularly. In sexual ways multiple times, who wouldn't?

The man was a sex god, not to mention he had the cash!

With Kaminari gone the room was quiet, so I just laid on my twin-sized bed, texting Shoto.

Izuku: Hey! So are you ready for tomorrow night?

Shoto: I mean, I guess. Are you sure you still want to go?

Izuku: Ofc! Kami invited us! Plus its one-of-a-kind!

Shoto: Ya I guess you're right, talk tomorrow, it's late.

I clicked my phone off and once again I was in silence. I've noticed that Shoto and I have been having a little distance from one another. I really should fix that...