Chapter 21.: I Miss The Old You

Edited - 3/13/21

Katsuki's POV

"I miss the old you."

the words slipped from my princess's mouth so easily...the old me? Who was the old me?

I didn't make eye contact with Izuku. In all honesty, I was scared...scared of what Izuku would do next.

In all honesty, this wasn't my fault. He was the one who kissed that one bastard. In front of me!

I felt a low growl form in my throat, but I held back. I remember what I had told him before, what I would do if I saw him with the other guy.

Shoto

That name wasn't going to leave my head.

"After everything I had done for you...?"

I was angry. I felt anger bubble up inside me, jealousy.

Izuku didn't speak, now was my time.

"I got you clothes, expensive clothes. I send you money to your PayPal, just like any other good sugar daddy-"

"Kacchan,"

I froze and my hand that rested above his head, making him stay in place, was now formed as a fist.

"I want more."

"Want more what?! Money? I can give that to you! What does that jackass have that I don't?!"

I was yelling at this point. Even though we were in an alleyway it still drew attention to us.

"He can show me, love. I don't just want money or sex from you!"

My princess...was now crying. Tears pricking in the corners of his eyes. That's when I realized how much I have put my princess through, but that didn't stop what I was thinking.

"You know, for everything I have done for you I still have not gotten a thank you."

"Thank you. Are you happy?"

Izuku pushed me away and before I could grab his wrist he was already from my grasp.

"Fuck!"

I punched the brick wall, tearing the skin on my knuckles making them bleed. I sunk the wall and just sat there.

A grown-ass man like me, catching feelings for a dumbass teenager nonetheless a sugar baby. What is wrong with me?

I sat there, clouds started to form in the sky and soon droplets of rain began to pour down. I looked at my phone and a certain somebody messaged me.

__

Shitty hair: let's have some drinks tonight, you up for it?

Katsuki: What time?

Shitty Hair: 9:00 pm

Katsuki: Sure, why the hell not

__

Just drink my feelings away, sounds nice.

Izuku's POV

Did he know where I was coming from...?

I understand that I did wrong. I know I kissed Shoto, but it just was out of happiness. I wasn't thinking.

I pressed my fingertips to my lips. A mistake...right?