Chapter 18.: Hangover

Edited - 3/13/21

Izuku's POV

I woke up to a pounding headache and an arm wrapped around me.

What happened?

Looking around the room made me dizzy. I held onto my head and groaned, soon another voice was beside me.

When I turned around I didn't expect to see Shoto.

Wait...

"Oh my god!"

Shoto groaned and I shook him to wake him up. This wasn't good! It wasn't good at all! I started to have a panic attack, when I tried to get out of the bed I fell face-first onto the floor.

"What's going on?"

Shoto was confused and was half awake. He rubbed his eyes and groaned some more.

Beyond further examination...I was naked!

I looked at our clothes that were thrown in every direction across the floor.

Shit!

I quickly went to get on my clothes, hopping around like a frantic rabbit.

I stumbled trying to get my pants on, along with my boxers.

I don't even know who's room we are in...

Kaminari! Oh god...I messed up badly!

"Izuku, calm down everything is going to be fine. You have nothing to worry about you didn't do anything wrong."

Shoto didn't know...that I was in a somewhat whole-ass relationship, that could be ruined by the stupid thing that I have done.

I have hickeys all over me, not to mention the bite mark. When Kacchan is going to see this he's going to kill me...

"We need to hurry up and leave."

Shoto finally got out of bed and got his clothes on as well. He too had hickeys littered all over his neck.

I did those...

I'm such an idiot!

"We need to cover up our hickeys."

"Why?"

He was acting so nonchalant about this whole situation!

"Why? Because it-"

I cut myself off, he can't know my secret.

"It will draw attention towards us?"

"Yeah...that."

Well, that couldn't have gone any smoother.

When we snuck out of the frat house people were still sleeping on the living room floors, red solo cups and unknown liquids that I prayed were alcohol was also on the floor.

When we made it outside it was morning and the sun was barely peeking over the tall skyscrapers.

I remembered we walked here. Kaminari had said that it wasn't far from the college. I wondered where Kaminari was, but the only idea that I had was that Kirishima had picked him up or he might have walked back to the college.

But if he had walked back he had to make sure no one saw him due to the curfew.

"Izuku?"

Shoto walked beside me and all he did was keep his head down.

"Whatever happened last night, I'm sorry."

"I could tell we both wanted it, so there's no reason to apologize."