Chapter 13.: The Leather Choker

Edited - 3/13/21

3rd Person POV

Izuku had skipped class on Monday. It was nothing like him, but something inside him had changed?

He felt powerful and high and mighty instead of shy and vulnerable. Making snarky comments to Kami and made him laugh and joke.

"Damn Izu. Ever since 10,000 went in your PayPal you became such a rebel."

"I wouldn't call myself a rebel,"

Izuku closed the highlighter he was using to copy today's notes that he had gotten from Shoto.

"Instead call it a self-improvement?"

A smirk formed on the freckled boy's cherry red lips.

"Self-improvement huh?"

Kaminari just laughed at him. It was funny to see the way Izuku was acting, but he wasn't going to lie; he liked the new and improved Izu.

"Fine, since you're all high and mighty you should come to the party Thursday night."

"Party?"

This perked Izuku up and caught his attention. Still, deep down he was scared. This would be his first-ever party.

"Yep, the first part of the year."

"I'll come with you!"

Izuku blurted out so suddenly without even thinking.

Was this a good idea?

Kaminari smiled brightly at Izuku.

"Good." He said, ruffling Izuku's hair afterward.

"Should I bring Shoto along?"

"Why not, the more the merrier, but I'm not going to babysit y'all."

"Yeah yeah."

"You look stunning."

Even though Izuku wore a plain black button-up shirt and pants to match, Katsuki walked up behind him and wrapped a black leather choker around his neck.

The choker did hug his neck a little too tight, but not to the point to where it would bother Izuku.

"Why a choker?"

"If you don't like it you can always take it off."

Katsuki smirked and folded his arms together, trying to be tempting. Almost like a 'take it off I dare you' type of way.

"No, I'll leave it on."

"Good, now don't you make me regret sending you 10k."

"Shouldn't I thank you for that? On a more personal level?"

Izuku turned around from the body mirror to face his daddy.

He was always dressed in some sort of suit. Nothing more and nothing less, adding a watch to accompany the look.

He knew he rich and he just wanted to show all that off. His ego was important to him and you could easily tell.

Before Izuku could even think he was pulled by his hips. When he looked up it was like Katsuki's whole demeanor had changed.

"And how do you plan on doing that? Hm?"

Quite frankly the blonde's actions made Izuku submissive to the point where he gave up.