Chapter 7.: Daddy's Plus One

Edited - 3/13/21

Katsuki's POV

I smiled down at my phone, rereading the previous messages that I and the freckled boy sent to one another.

His name was Izuku, but soon that name would be replaced with a pet name.

I thought of all the different pet names I could muster in my head and rethinking about one in particular.

Once the Uber dropped me off in front of the massive hotel where the party was being held, a smirk formed on my lips.

"My little fawn."

I said lowly to myself before walking into the commons of the hotel.

I felt the nickname suited the boy due to his freckles that dotted his cheeks and I couldn't help but wonder if they covered elsewhere on his body.

"I'm getting too ahead of myself aren't I?"

"No, not at all."

A voice answered my question and when I turned around I saw the one and only.

"Well look who it is."

I gave an evil grin to my high school friend. I got one in return.

"I saved you a glass as you said, also the party is on the upper floor. We should get going."

Can't believe the bastard did it. He saved me a glass of scotch. I took the glass in my hand, not wanting to swallow it down till I hit the top floor.

I was simply saving it.

"So, the big boss of the company now huh?"

Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck, looking down and laughing slightly. I could tell all this was being put onto him abruptly, but surprisingly he was taking it well.

"Yeah, I guess I'm your boss now huh?"

"Guess so."

I couldn't take it any longer, soon the golden-colored scotch no longer rested in the glass.

"Have any luck finding any?"

I knew what he was referring to. The old shitty hair always looked out for me no matter the situation I was in.

"Not sure yet."

We both entered an elevator and it quickly brought us to the top floor.

I know this was his night and all, but I just simply wanted to message my little fawn. I checked the time and it was barely 10:30, probably he was asleep by this time.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's hard to tell right now."

"Ah. I know what you mean man. My doll is upstairs waiting for my return."

"You two are close huh?"

"Yeah actually. I wouldn't trade him for any other sugar baby."

"Hm. Seems nice."

"Man, don't get all beaten up by it. Tonight will be a fun night! Let loose bakubro!"

"Ha! You brought back that nickname shitty hair?"

"If you get to call me shitty hair, then it's an only fair man."

"Tch, whatever."

When we reached the upper floor many people were celebrating. I didn't expect a lot to show up.