Chapter 25.: Listen To Daddy

Edited - 3/13/21

This is for _BabyGriff_

I hope you have a great birthday! 🥳💖🎂🎉

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🎉🎂💖

( and many more to come! 🥰✨🥳 )

___

3rd Person POV

When Izuku woke up that morning, it was Kami throwing a pillow in his face.

"Izu, answer your damn phone! It's 7 in the morning!"

Kami groaned groggily. Izuku threw Kami's pillow back at him.

"That doesn't mean to throw your pillow at me!"

Izuku groaned and leaned over to his phone, checking to see multiple missed calls and messages from Katsuki.

"W-What...?"

Izuku rubbed his eyes to see if he mistook it for someone else, but it was Katsuki the man himself.

There was the spam of messages like:

Princess, I'm so sorry

Princess, please answer me...

Daddy can explain...

Izuku...? Please don't be upset those are so old

I can explain...

I'm going to pick you up, so we can talk about this

Izuku got up and got ready, nothing special about his outfit. He ran a shower and brushed his teeth; quite nervous about what Katsuki has to say. Izuku was also scared about opening up to the man himself.

"Kami, I'm leaving."

Izuku grabbed his key to the room and walked out the door after the other boy waved him off. It was better to let him be and sleep.

Izuku was now anxious, walking down the halls. He looked at the spot where he sat the night prior when talking to his mother.

She told him to express his feelings and that's what he was going to do. Tell Katsuki how he felt.

This whole situation was an absolute mess. Izuku had only been there for about a month now and all this is popping up.

Did he love Katsuki?

Honestly, did he?

Izuku questioned himself while walking to the glass doors to exit the building.

He saw Katsuki's ruby red Ferrari and it was like meeting him for the first time. His heart was racing just like he was right at that very moment.

The only difference was that it was the morning and he was only wearing ripped-up jeans and a simple hoody.

Izuku couldn't see inside the car because of the tinted windows, but he knew Katsuki was looking at him.

When he opened the door the same wave of his sweet cologne tickled his nose and washed over him, making him feel calm.

When Izuku looked at Katsuki he didn't look tense at all, instead, he looked relieved.

But about what?