Chapter 22.: Words Of Wisdom

Edited - 3/13/21

Katsuki's POV

I took a shot that the bartender had passed to me. Where the hell was that shitty hair? He's never late.

"Bakugou!"

Right on cue

"We need to talk."

I took another swig from the alcohol and slammed the glass down onto the bar.

"Damn, let me have a drink first."

I sighed in annoyance. Izuku has slipped through my mind, that's when I asked for another shot.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Izuku."

"Oh! Do you mean your sugar baby? How's that going for you?"

Kirishima took a drink from his whiskey. It was his regular when we had drunk from time to time. Honestly, I missed doing this with him, but ever since he became "Mr big shot" we've rarely had time to do things like this.

"It's shit."

I sighed. Honestly, I don't know what's been happening to me lately and I honestly don't know what I even did to that little fucker.

"How come?"

"He hooked up with one of his friends."

"Oh! That party!"

Party...?

"What do you mean party?"

"Izuku...didn't tell you?"

I looked at Kirishima confusingly.

"They all went to a frat party."

Then that means it was a drunken mistake?

"No, he didn't tell me anything."

"Damn dude, how about you talk to him more often."

"How can I?"

"Look bakugou, I know that this is all sort of new to you, catching feelings for a sugar baby can be dangerous-"

"I know that! Don't tell me something I already know!"

I groaned in annoyance.

"Chill bro. Well is there anything else that has been going on between you two?"

"Yeah, a lot."

"Well, for me to help you is for you to explain."

"Alright! I yelled at him and came off as a little controlling. He said that all I want is sex and that's not it at all, he's the first sugar baby that I've caught actual feelings for!"

Soon everyone in the bar had their eyes on me. Well isn't this fucking fantastic!

"Well first of all chill-out,"

We both more shots and downed them all in one go.

"The way I see it, both of y'all have fucked up. You need to tell Izuku how you feel. I know it's hard to pursue a relationship with a sugar baby, especially for his age. Izuku is still young Bakugou, you need to remember that. He's going to do things like that because he's confused. Man up, tell him how you feel or you can risk the best thing that has ever happened to you."

I looked at Kirishima. He was right. This isn't going to get any better if I don't be a man about this whole situation and talk to him personally explaining how I feel.