She Sings in the Morning

We go out after the show the next night. Everyone's drunk and having a good time from the adrenaline of the show and the alcohol is helping us have fun and let loose as well. We've been at the bar for about three hours already, running up a huge tab. I'm sure we're at at least 600$ by now. This doesn't stop us from ordering more and more bottles for the table though.

Halfway through my sixth drink I decide to go outside and grab some air. The heat of the bar is killing me, and the noise is starting to get to my head.

Five minutes into sitting down, Dan comes outside to sit with me.

"All good?" he asks.

"Yeah, just getting a little tired." I reply, yawning as I finish my sentence.

"I get that. It can be long on the road, having shows after shows. Feels like it never stops."

I nod. "Thats exactly how I feel and its only the start."

"You'll be fine though. We all find ways to reenergize." he says.

I know he's flirting with me, and he is very attractive. But I dont know if I should pursue it. I feel like if Mike finds out he'd be pissed, but then again, we're just casual anyways.

"Do you wanna go back to the bus?" I ask him suddenly. I can tell I've caught him off guard.

"Yeah, I do." he says, getting up instantly.

We get up and start heading to the bus, making flirty chit chat on the way. I'm not gonna lie, I'm super turned on by time we get back to the bus and so is he.

As soon as we get in we start kissing. Its not the slow kind either, its the urgent kind. We make our way to the back of the bus, by time we get there our clothes are already halfway off.

The sex is definitely hot. Dan is completely dominant, taking full control. He seems to know just what to do to make me cum, which is a nice change from the people I typically slept with in the past.

"Fuck" Dan says right after we're done. "We're pretty good at that."

I laugh but have to agree with him. "Sorry for leaving a bite mark on you."

He grins at me. "Don't worry, I like it." he moves closer into me and bites my neck. "Now we match."

Right away I think of what Mike would say if he saw my neck. I think of what Jaime would say. Now I'll need to put makeup on to keep it covered up all the time. Worth it though.

"You wanna go again?" Dan asks me.

"Yeah."

Two hours later Dan and I have exhausted ourselves. We're still in the back, with our clothes on in case anyone comes in. We're just hanging out on our phones, listening to music. Luckily we have the same taste so for the past 30 minutes we've been exchanging music with one another.

We hear the noise coming onto the bus before we see anyone. Its obvious that they're all drunk from the voluming they're producing.

"Rowan!" Vic yells to me. "You left us!"

"Sorry, guys." I say. "I was starting to get tired of the bar and noise."

They all pile into the lounge room with us, pretty much jumping down onto the couch. I notice that Mike isnt with the group.

"You missed some good shit." Tony says.

"Ah, I mean, we had a good time here too." I say.

Right after saying it I remember the bite neck on my neck. I move my hair so that my entire neck is covered. Would be really bad if someone had seen it, especially considering how drunk everyone is.

"I bet you did." Vic says and winks at me.

"Where's Mike?" I ask trying to sound as cool as possible.

"Still at the bar." Tony says. "He was with someone and didn't wanna come back."

Typical Mike. Whatever. I have nothing to be mad about. I was literally just fucking someone else.

"So Mike's started fucking everyone." Dan says. "Usually he starts a lot earlier."

Everyone agrees and laughs. I don't.

"I'm gonna go get some sleep." I say as I get up. "Night, guys."

It takes me about an hour to fall asleep. I keep thinking of Mike fucking someone else and it bothers me, but eventually I push it out of my head long enough for me to be able to doze off.

Around 3am I'm woken up by someone pushing me. It's Mike trying to get into my bunk. He's drunk as hell, I can smell the alcohol coming off him.

"Hey," I whisper. "stop it. This isnt your bunk."

"I know." he says, pushing me over more. "Let me in."

"No." I say and give him a little push back.

"Row, I wanna be with you so bad right now." he says to me.

"Weren't you just fucking someone?" I ask.

He stops trying to push me over. "What?"

"The guys said you were with someone at the bar." I explain. "I'm sure you fucked her, so go hangout with her."

"Why are you acting like this?" he says. "We're not together."

"I know. You remind me all the time." I say. "But I'm not gonna let you fuck someone else and then fuck me right after."

"Baby, come on." he pleads. "I wasn't even with anyone else." he tries to give me a kiss but I turn my head away from him.

"I'm trying to sleep." I say. "Leave me alone."

Mike sighs and moves away from me. "Whatever. I can just go find someone else." he says and then walks away.

I lay there, trying not to cry. I didnt expect Mike to have feelings for me, but I also didnt expect for him to treat me like I was disposable either. It hurts