Fast Times at Clairemont High

Jaime and I spent about three hours shooting each other before we decide to call it a day.

"God, I havent done that since I was 19." he says as we head out.

"Yeah, last time we went before you got big." I say, thinking back to the days where he was just Jaime my brother and not Jaime the guy in PTV.

"We should do it more often." he says.

I can tell he misses us hanging out. I do too. With him always on tour and with me having been in school its hard to find time to get together. It doesn't help that we don't exactly live right beside each other either.

"We should make more time in general." I say.

He nods. "Thats why Im glad to have you here. Even though I know it wont last forever, its still nice to have you on the side of the stage every night and to see you safe in your bunk each night."

"You dont have to worry about me. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know, but I still do."

I smile at him. "I appreciate it, Jams."

He laughs at his nickname.

"Wanna go for lunch? I'll text the guys and invite them. Then we're back on the road again."

"Yeah, sure, lets do it."

We decide to go to Taco Bell seeing as how we need refuel food and Taco Bell is the best for that. Tony is the first to arrive and lets us know that everyone else will be here whenever they're done getting ready, which apparently is taking them forever already.

We talk about whoever it is Tony is seeing, and what our plans are when the tour is done. Surprisingly, whenever the tour is done, the guys still hangout. You would think that they would need time away from each other, but nope. They're really just that close.

"Yoooo, we're here!" Vic yells as they walk into the restaurant.

Right away I notice that Mike isn't alone. He's walking with his arm around some girl. Why would he even bring her here? And who the hell is she?

Not like I can ask him right here. Not like I can even have a normal conversation with him at all anyways.

"Aw, Mike got a new accessory." Tony says quietly to us as they make their way over.

Jaime looks over at me to gauge my reaction. I try to keep my face as neutral as possible, and I guess it works.

"Hey, guys," Mike says. "this is Cassidy."

Of course it is.

She giggles as she looks around and all of us.

"Nice to meet you guys!" she says, her enthusiasm almost hurting my ears.

The guys are sweet about it, though, I'm sure theyre used to it by now. Its bold of him to always introduce his girls to the band. I wouldnt introduce anyone to the band if I were him.

Through the entire lunch, Cassidy gushes about Mike and how cool PTV is. The guys love it, especially Mike. I can see him look over at me a couple times while Cassidy is talking, probably hoping I'll slip up and say something I shouldn't.

After we're done eating, we watch as Mike says goodbye to Cassidy. The way he does it makes it obvious how good he is at this. Fuck 'em and leave 'em, thats his way. But hes so slick about it, you wouldnt even guess that he doesnt truly care about you.

I'm glad I got out when I did. I don't wanna be just another girl to anyone, especially not to Mike.