Besitos

I'm sitting alone on the bus as I get yet another text from Mike. Its him asking me to come out again.

Everyone else had gone out after the show to rejuvenate before we set out to drive 18 hours straight to our next venue. I decided to take some time away from Mike.

Honestly I'm considering leaving this tour completely. Things are going to get weirder and weirder, I just know it. Not only that but I have an actual life to get back to. I just graduated! I should be finding a job in my field, I should be trying to find someone to settle down with. I shouldn't be entertaining someone who doesn't give a fuck about me. I'm on HIS tour, on HIS bus, in HIS life, at HIS convenience. None of this is for me.

As I'm about to start a pros and cons list, I hear someone come onto the bus.

It's Dan.

"Hey," he greets me. "you're not out with everyone else?"

I shake my head. "Didn't feel like it."

"Yeah, I get that." he says as he comes and takes a seat next to me. "Gets tiring after awhile. Same thing over and over again."

"Yeah, exactly." I agree.

I look over at him and notice how nice he looks in what hes wearing.

Maybe I should stop sleeping with Mike and just sleep with Dan. I could see myself being into him one day. Maybe he's the reason I came on this tour, he's the thing I was meant to find.

"Thats a lot of staring you're doing." he says with a laugh.

I feel myself flush. "I'm sorry. You just look nice."

"You do too." he says. "Do you wanna...?"

Not super romantic of him but what can I expect.

"Yeah, sure."

He reaches over and softly grabs my face, bringing it closer to mine before he kisses me. Its soft as first, but as he moves in closer to me, his kisses become faster and more desperate.

The kissing and grinding is so good that we keep at it for a long time, almost to the point where we both lose control before we finally decide to have sex.

He's fucking me deep and hard, almost as if to get his frustrations out. Its just the way I like  it. His face is right in front of mine, looking me dead in the eyes as he slams into me.

All of a sudden, though, a word breaks us out of our rhythm.

"Wow."

I look over to find Mike standing there, watching us.

"So you're fucking everyone on the bus now?" he says, glaring right at me.

I'm shocked he'd say something like that to me. Its not like him. But then again... maybe it is?

"Man, can you give us some privacy?" Dan asks, making me all too aware of the fact that he's still in me.

"Can you get the fuck off the bus, man?" Mike says, his voice rising. "This is MY tour. This is my band. Who the fuck are you?"

"Mike, what the fuck?" I say, completely shocked by how rude he is. I get that he's mad but honestly, what for?

"What?" Mike yells at me. "You think I'm gonna be nice to some dude just because you're fucking him?" he scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I could tell you got around but I didn't think you'd get around so quick."

The second the hurt registers on my face, he can tell he fucked up. He's too angry to say anything though.

Dan casually slips out of me and puts his boxers on before standing up and walking over to Mike.