P

Third Person POV 

Third Person POV 

The clock had just struck 6 am alarm sounding to wake up the sleeping boy so he could get ready for school. Today was the last day of school for the next week because of spring break. It was Friday and just like every other day 17 year old Taehyung slowly rose out of bed and trudged to his bathroom to do his morning routine before getting dressed.

His fit was sum slight but he still looked ethereal like always. Even though the boy was wearing black skinny jeans, high tops and sweater with a snap back he was sure to catch some attention.

 Even though the boy was wearing black skinny jeans, high tops and sweater with a snap back he was sure to catch some attention

Tae's fit ^

After eating an apple he started walking to school making it there 10 minutes before school started.

Taehyung's POV

I had walked into my 1st period and sat next to my bestfriend Taemin.

"What are you going to do for break?" Taemin asked me

"I'm going to stay with Jonghyun hyung"

Our conversation went on until class started

The rest of the day was okay for the most part except fot the fact that I almost got detention for sassing my science teacher. Now it was the for my last class of the day.

Art

A class I have a love/hate relationship because you never really know the type of atmosphere you're walking into.

For me that class is 50/50.

Third Person  POV
Taehyung had made it to class 3 minutes before the bell rang. He hurried over to his seat and greeted his desk mate Hyo-seob one of the sweetest guys he knows.

"Hey Crush" Taehyung said flashing his signature boxy smile

"Hey Tae"

The pair talked for a bit until class began

Turns out today was one of the off days and the lesson was on cubism. Don't get him wrong Taehyung loves art and painting but lately he's been in love with photography. The video the teacher was playing didn't hold Taehyung's attention leaving both his mind and brain wondering.

Taehyung looked outside the classes back door into the circular courtyard that had the art classroom on one side the agriculture class on the other side and a pair of gates covering both sides allowing students to work in a fresh space.

Instead of watching the video Taehyung admired the cherry blossom trees and some of the students sculptures that were there.

He was focusing on a squirrel that was running around when movement on one of the gate caught his attention.

It was a man that looked like he was panicking, chaotically climbing over the gate and running to the other side of the courtyard to get to the exiting gate.

Taehyung looked around his classroom to see if anyone was seeing what he was seeing but everyone was either asleep or watching the video.

Taehyung went back to watching the man and saw him right as he was climbing to other gate, falling on the other side. Taehyung was trying his best to hold his laughter when he realized there something else.

A man dressed in black climbing over the gate going the same way the man befor him did.

...

Jeongguk and Yoongi were approaching a pair of men that were indebted to Jeongguk's mafia 'Elysian' 

When they saw the black and blonde haired males they immediately made a run for it. Jeongguk chasing after one of them while Yoongi chases the other while cursing under his breath Daegu dialect in full effect.

Getting tired of having to guess where the guy went Yoongi called Namjoon.

"Joon"

"Yes hyung"

"Could you hack the street cameras in the area we have runners and this prick doesn't want to go the easy way "

"I'm on it"

Soon after that Namjoon told blonde haired male the location of his target.

"I hope Jeongguk doesn't get too reckless" Yoongi said as he went to the location of his target.