A

Third Person POVJeongguk's target was taking many twists and turns to lose the black hair male but it just wasn't working, he was too fast

Third Person POV
Jeongguk's target was taking many twists and turns to lose the black hair male but it just wasn't working, he was too fast.

Jeongguk could see that there was some sort of school in the distance and that his target was going to try and climb over the gate that was in front of him.

Foolish man underestimating the young mafia leader.

Jeongguk's POV
I slowed down and watched the man chaotically climb over the fence almost getting caught on it before landing and running to the other side of what I think is a courtyard

I quickly but carefully climbed over the gate following after the man waiting for him to climb the other fence because if we were both on it that wouldn't benefit either of us.

While catching my breath I felt an intense feeling of being watched. I turned around to the direction it was coming from and made eye contact with something truly amazing.

An ethereal brown haired boy with sun kissed skin and beautiful brown eyes. I could stare at him all day but I couldn't because I have money I have to collect.

I winked at him before getting back to the task at hand and continued pursuing my target.

Third Person POV
With Taehyung so focused on what was happening outside he didn't notice that the bell rung until Hyo-Seob tapped on his shoulder.

Currently Taehyung and Taemin were walking to the school gates waiting for their rides while talking about everything and nothing. 

Taemin's sister Irene and Taehyung's brother Jonghyun came at the same time.

Both boys said goodbye to each other and went their separate ways.

Taehyung took the first 2 days to hang out and catch up with his older brother until Jonghyun had to go back to work.

Since Jonghyun wasn't there Taemin and Taehyung had been hanging out around town opposed to sitting in the house.

For the past couple of days Taehyung kept noticing the guy in the black from the  courtyard. The brown haired male got so curious that the next time he saw him Taehyung was going to talk to him. Which is what he's debating on now.

Tae decided that it was now or never so he got up and approached the man.

"Anyone sitting here?"

"Not at all" The guy said shaking his head

Tae sat down in the seat across from him 

"So what's your name?" Tae asks wanting to get right to the point and ask why he kept seeing the black haired male all over town.

"Eager to know who I am already, huh princess?" When the black haired male said that Taehung felt something in his chest but he pushed the feeling aside.

"I just want to know the name of the guy I keep seeing everywhere I go." Tae said noticing the smirk on the elder's face. Tae would have to admit that the guy in front of him was really attractive.

"Jeongguk. What's yours, princess?" The older said still smirking 

"Taehyung"

"A name that fits an ethereal princess like you."

Taehyung and Jeongguk talked for a little bit until Tae decided that he should go back to Taemin, who was probably too occupied  watching 1 Million Dance Studio videos to even notice how long he had been gone.

"Well I'm gonna go back to my friend it was nice talking to you Jeongguk."

"See you around princess" Jeongguk said. As Taehyung was getting up from the table he got the idea to do something a little different.

"See you around, Daddy" Tae said, he saw the smirk on Jeongguk's face slightly widen when he turned to walk away swaying his hips in the process. Taehyung didn't know what had gotten into him in that moment but he wasn't going complain.

Taemin had noticed the way his best friend came back to the table and raised a brow.

Meanwhile back at Jeongguk's table...

Jeongguk sat there with a smirk on his face satisfied with the conversation he had with the brown haired male. The small encounter had increased his interest in the male.

Jeongguk knew for sure that he had to make the younger his and it was only a matter of time before that happens.