E

Third Person POV It was Taehyung's last day learning with Yoongi and Taehyung had learned so much

Third Person POV
It was Taehyung's last day learning with Yoongi and Taehyung had learned so much. He was able to use the BBN-223 by Wednesday and now he was using way bigger guns. He had been trying to persuade Yoongi into letting him use the rocket launcher one good time but the older could tell by the glint in the younger's eyes that everytime he asked the brunette was probably up to no good. So like the responsible adult he is he promised Taehyung that he could use it IF he could shoot 5 headshots in a row.

Taehyung was so excited that he was practically bouncing while walking to his meet spot for Yoongi to pick him up.

Taehyung was walking past a Starbucks when some walked into him. He was about to keep walking because he had to meet with Yoongi but got stopped in his tracks when the person who bumped into him wanted to start a conversation.

"Oh, I'm so sorry- Taehy- V it's nice to see you again." Said Jay the same guy from the mall.

"Yea if only we didn't keep meeting in these situations."

"Yea well to make up for it why don't I get you something from inside." Jay said voice sounding sincere but there was something being displayed in his eyes that didn't sit right with Taehyung especially since he knew that he never told Jay his actual name.

"Oh sorry I can't I have to meet the kid I'm  tutoring." Taehyung said politely trying to end the conversation.

"Oh okay well see you another time hopefully we don't literally bump into each other next time."Jay said chuckling at his own lame ass joke.

Taehyung nodded in agreement and pulled of a flawless box smile without showing any of the annoyance he felt on his face.

Taehyung walked away from Jay making sure no one was following him as he proceeded to go to a parking  lot a little further down from where he was.

"Deja Vu sure is a bitch huh?"

Taehyung walked up to Yoongi's car, the older appeared to be asleep so Taehyung slammed the door close behind him to wake to older up. Yoongi immediately spring up and pulled out a gun aiming it at Taehyungs temple. Taehyung quickly took the gun from him and turned it to face him.

"Good job Tae."

"Thanks hyung."

The pair started driving to the oh so familiar base when Yoongi smelt a familiar scent on Taehyung.

"What took you so long Tae?"

"This guy that I've seen for the 2nd time this week wanted to try and spark a conversation when we bumped into each other for the second time." Taehyung said clearly annoyed

"Coincidences, huh?" Yoongi asked while raising a brow at the information the younger told him.

"Coincidences my ass this is the second time I've seen Jay in a span of 2 days. Reminds of me of how I meant Junglebook." Taehyung said slightly smiling at the memories.

As soon as Taehyung said the name Jay the connection between the scent and the name automatically clicked for Yoongi. 

The older quickly changed course and when straight to the nearest clothing store and told Taehyung to follow him in.

"Why're we here hyung?"

"Remember that Jay guy you told me about?"

"Yea..."

"Well I think I may know who you're talking about. Him and Jeongguk don't don't have the best relationship."

"And what does that have to do with me?" Taehyung asked as he and Yoongi looked at clothes in the store.

"If Jeon smells Jay's scent of you he'll go bezerk."

"So looks like I'm buying new clothes for today..."

After 30 minutes of looking Taehyung had finally put together an outfit he thought was worth spending his precious money on.

 The outfit consisted of black jeans and a brown oversized hoodie.

Tae's fit^

Taehyung and Yoongi had finally made to the base and Taehyung shot the 5 headshots in a row giving him his reward of being about to use the rocket launcher. The brunette and told Yoongi that he was going to hold off the use of it until he absolutely needed it.

That same day Taehyung walked to the base's infirmary and started his lessons with Seokjin. Truth be told Taehyung didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to hold off his parents so he and Jimin arranged for Taehyung to get his lessons during the week which was convenient  because he could learn during school.

...

Taehyung had be learning so quickly that he ended up efficiently learning everything that Jimin, Seokjin and Namjoon had to teach him in a week. Everyone was amazed at how natural at everything Taehyung was, it was unreal.

Namjoon and Seokjin were cuddled up watching TV in their living room when a there was a character in the show that reminded Seokjin of Tae.

"Hey Joon. Taegguk are flipping crazy"  

"What do you mean babe?"

"The tension between them is so thick that even my favorite knife could go through it" Seokjin said chuckling a little bit.

"That's just what happens when you put 2 horny, young and hormonal natural born killers in a room together."

And Namjoon was right about that oh so right.

.....................................

I'm running away and going to Pluto because its slept on- Hoseok's Main Thot

Thanks for the reads.
That's all for today folks