T

Third Person POVJeongguk and Taehyung were at Jeongguk's cousin Jisung's tattoo shop to get give the brunette the gang's official tattoo

Third Person POV
Jeongguk and Taehyung were at Jeongguk's cousin Jisung's tattoo shop to get give the brunette the gang's official tattoo. The lotus tattoo was placed on Taehyung's thigh. It simple but Taehyung loved everything about it.

{Tae's tattoo except it on his thigh because it's an aesthetic fight me on it

{Tae's tattoo except it on his thigh because it's an aesthetic fight me on it.}

"Thanks so much Kiji." Taehyung said excitedly as he hugged Jisung. 

"It's no problem Tae you're one of the only clients I've had that didn't pull away or show any signs of pain and it's your first tattoo. You can get tattoos from me anytime."

Taehyung and Jeongguk stayed and talk with Jisung until Jeongguk got a call from Hoseok saying that they had gotten a call from an assemblyman sawing that his daughter was kidnapped and being held for ransom. 

Jeongguk had been informed of the hostages location and was told that Namjoon and his team were hacking into the kidnapper's devices to get more of an idea on the number of people they were going to have to deal with.

The pair had went back to Elysian's base and sat down with the other 5 to form a plan of action.

....

Night had fallen and the plan was set in motion. The assemblyman had negotiated with the kidnappers telling them that he would bring protection with him along with the ransom money they had agreed on.

The 7 men had pulled up to the location and had back up in the area just in case. As the 7 came out of the van they were met by 20 men with one in the very back holding the bound assemblyman's daughter Nayeon.

"Where's assemblyman Im?" a man that look to be the leader of the Assnappers (Taehyung named them that. Yoongi laughed for a good 20 minutes)

"Well about that. We'll just take the girl from you" Jeongguk said looking at he man in the eyes

"How about we trade instead." Taehyung could tell that the man was getting cocky because of their current ratio.

7:20