B

Jay stood there the cold basement of his building looking at an unconscious Taehyung before walking up the stairs tho the main floor and taking the elevator up to his office

Jay was now looking out of his window onto the beautiful light of Seoul when one of his main men Chen walked in.

"You called me boss?"

"How are the preparations for the move to Malta?" Jay said turning to face the younger

"It's going well. The new base is almost ready to me moved into we should be able to leave in as soon as 2 days" Chen said with confidence but he still lingered.

"You're wondering why I'm taking the red head huh?" Jay asked as Chan nodded.

"Well I was friends with Jeongguk parents Misoo and Jeonwook"

>>>8 Years Ago<<<

Misoo and Jeonwook were successful and highly regarded federal agents who moved to Seoul from Busan with their now 12 year old son Jeongguk a couple of years ago. Jay was a young, well known assassin and was also a great friend of the Jeons.

"Jay hyung can you teach me how to shoot a gun my dad won't for some reason" the young boy asked

"Sure kid why not"

Jay picked Jeongguk up almost everyday after school taking him to the woods to teach him how to shoot and aim properly. The younger was a natural at it and Jay felt kinda proud to be the one that taught him how. Jay saw Jeongguk as a little brother and the fact that they were able to bond over that made the near future even more fucked up.

Jay was sitting in his apartment when he got a call from his recruiter telling him that he was hired to killed the Jeons.

"Why am I being hired why no someone else?" Jay asked

"Because you have a good relationship with the two and they'll have their guard down with you around. They're gaining to much power which is starting to mess with how a lot of the gangs around here operate INCLUDING my organization. They're getting in the way of our money kid. Now kill all of the Jeons effective immediately." And with that Jay was given his task.

It was midnight September 1st Jay Knocked on the Jeons front door to have it be opened by Misoo.

"Oh hi Jay- oh god what happened?" Misoo said as she helped Jay inside ushering him into the dining room and sitting him at the table. 

"I was just minding my business at home when it go broken into and I got jumped by a bunch of thugs, I didn't know where else to go so I came here." Jay said as Misoo was in the kitchen with her back turned to him while she looked for the first aid kit. As she was doing that Jeonwook came down stairs asking Who was at the door surprised to see Jay in the "state" he was in. bruises and cuts littering his body and face. Misoo asked her husband to help her look for the first aid kit by telling him to look in the taller cabinet she couldn't reach.

While the couple were distracted Jay took the silenced pistol he had out of his waistband.

Jeongguk was coming out of his room to go get a midnight snack when he saw his parent's bedroom door open so he went in to check on them when he found the bed empty. The youngest Jeon was about to leave the room when he heard a series of thumps coming from downstairs and saw a shadowing figure sneaking into his bedroom. The shape of the figure was nothing like either of his parents, the 12 year old realized causing adrenaline to kick in. Jeongguk went to his parents closet looking for the lock box that his parents held their guns in when he knocked over his mother's shoes alerting the intruder of his location. Jeongguk could here the sound of the footsteps change direction as the intruder neared the closet. Jeongguk had successfully opened the lock box with the lock picking skills Jay helped him acquire and took out his mom's Glock 22 and dad's Glock 19 just in case he were to lose the first gun. 

Jeongguk was hiding in the closet among the clothes when the lights turned on and Jeongguk was met by a bruised up Jay with drips of blood on his face. The younger was caught off gaurd when the older tried to wrestle the gun out of he had. While he wrestled the older the fact that his parents were dead and that it was no just him had set in Jeongguk mind and unlocked something within him. The young boy's sensed had heightened and all he could see was red. Jeongguk gained a little bit of control of the gun and pulled the trigger having to the bullet graze Jay's neck distracting him long enough for Jeongguk to get away with both guns in hand. 

Jeongguk ran out into the woods outback and his in a small cave near a creek waiting for hours until he had feeling it was clear enough to go back home. The younger knew that it wouldn't be the smarting thing to go back home but there were things he wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing that he left them behind.

Jeongguk went back home to find that it was occupied by none other then the bodies of his parents. Jeongguk went up to his room grabbing his book bag and packing some clothes, food, cash and valuable items like his phone, a his mother's favorite photo album, his father's favorite coat and both of their guns saying his final goodbye to the house and swearing to get revenge on Jay if he were ever to show up again.

Jay on the other hand wasn't doing so hot. Word got around that he didn't complete his job correctly, destroying the perfect reputation he put so much work into building. The failure caused Jay to start from the ground again causing him to developed a strong disliking for the young Jeon.

Years went by and the event had shaped Jeongguk into the man he was today. 

>>>Back to the present<<<

"And to think while I had to rebuild my reputation the kid was living nicely making millions" Jay said shaking his head.

"So what do you want to do with the boy?" Chen asked.

"Why don't you and the boys have fun with him. You guys deserve it."

.......................

This books ending pretty soon and I think it relatively went well for my first book like this and I think that my writing has improved but I'm not satisfied just yet so this shall not be the last time I am seen- Hoseok's Main Thot

Oh and just a little fun fact: Fireflies, Pumped up Kicks, Somebody That I Used to Know, Pompeii and Safe and Sound were playing while I wrote this chapter. Takes me back man takes me back