R 🔥♨️

Third Person POVIt was Monday and Taehyung was the center of attention yet again

Third Person POV
It was Monday and Taehyung was the center of attention yet again. Word of what happened in art class on Friday spread around school. As Taehyung walked down the hall, he could hear the whispers and feel the stares he was getting which didn't bother him much.

During lunch a couple of girls came up to Taehyung asking him questions about what happened and what his relationship with the mysterious ravenette was.

"Seems like you've become quite popular, huh? " Taemin said laughing at the younger

"Shush Tae."

"Tae I think you forget that I'm the hyung here." Taemin said playfully

"Whatever old man."

Jimin and Hyo-seob had finally arrived at the table and the four went on with lunch as usual.

Once Taehyung had made it to art class he noticed that the teacher didn't interact with him much and that his classmates where looking at him more often then usual.

Taehyung didn't exactly know how to feel about the attention but what else could he do.

...

The end of the day was now upon the younger and he was walking out to the front of the school when he saw a small crowd. slipping through the group of students to see what all the fuss was about, Taehyung made it to the middle to find Jeongguk leaning against his car waiting for the him.

Taehyung knew what the older was doing and decided to go along with it. What Jeongguk was doing was showing everyone that Taehyung was his and not to try anything because I mean he's a mafia boss for crying out loud.

Jeongguk open the passenger door kissing Taehyung before closing it behind the younger and climbing into his side, kissing the younger again before starting the car and exiting the parking lot.

"How was your day princess." The ravenette asked.

Taehyung told the older about the stares he was getting and all the attention he had received that day.

The pair had arrived to Jeongguk's house and changed into to comfortable clothing. Now Taehyung is sitting in Jeongguk's lap as they sit on his bed watching a movie.

[🔥Smut warning starts🔥]

Jeongguk had got a clear view of the younger's collarbones and could smell the alluring smell of strawberries and vanilla coming off of him.

The mafia leader started kissing the side of if the younger's neck leaving faint hickies and love bites. 

"Mhm... d-daddy" Taehyung said capturing Jeongguk's attention

"Yes princess?"

"D-don't stop please" The mafia leader obeyed his princess's wish smirking against his neck. Jeongguk had known this was going to happen, he'd noticed the sway in the younger's hips since earlier and the way he would leave lingering touches on him.