T

Third Person POVTaehyung and Jeongguk were currently sitting in the cafe the first started talking to each other a couple days prior

Third Person POV
Taehyung and Jeongguk were currently sitting in the cafe the first started talking to each other a couple days prior. 

"So were you really serious about the teaching me thing or were you just fucking with me" Taehyung ask the older who was currently sitting in from of him.

"I mean it princess but I just have one question. Why?" The ravenette was genuinely curious to why the younger wanted to learn and get into the mafia scene. He was different he could tell by the glint in the brunet's eyes as violence was happening around him and by the way Jeongguk didn't get the feeling to kill him on spot for seeing as much as he did. 

"I've always been interested in gangs and such." Taehyung said, curiosity evident in his eyes.

The pair spent the day talking about Elysian and the underworld. Taehyung listened closely making sure not to miss any of the information the older was telling him. He knew that with all this information that he was now connected to Jeongguk and his gang. 

Taehyung and Jeongguk were now in Jeongguk's car and Taehyung turn to look at Jeongguk.

"Hey why did you name your group Elysian?"

"I named the group Elysian because all the members under me are people that never had a good place to go to-"

"And your gang is like a home or paradise in a way, huh?" Taehyung said interrupting the older. 

"Yea something like that."

Jeongguk was impressed with the younger's intellect and could tell that he'd make a good mafia member or even help rule along side Jeongguk.

Jeongguk just had to unlock the potential the boy possessed and stay patient.

Right now patience and control was key if Jeongguk wanted to make Taehyung his.

"Hey, princess when do you go back to school" Jeongguk asked and an idea forming in his head

"Tomorrow why?" 

"How bout I take you home?"

"I'm not sure.. what would I tell my hyung, he was going to take me?"

Jeongguk thought about this for a moment while they were waiting at a red light 

"How about you tell him that your daddy is taking you home." Jeongguk said with a wink

"You're so cringe, I'll just tell I have a friend that will take me home or something" Taehyung said shaking his head at the older's antics.

...

Jonghyun believed Taehyung's explanation and now the brunet was currently driving across town with Jeongguk. While they were driving the pair arranged to meet up that weekend to teach the younger all he needed to know. 

Taehyung studied Jeongguk as they drove in comfortable silence. He noticed the way the older casually drove with one hand while either rubbing his jaw or poking the side of his cheek with his tongue on occasion. The brunette also studied the older's features; his sharp jawline, the mole on his chin, his onyx eyes, his midnight black hair and the way his aura was a mix of mystery, mischief and maturity with a little bit of childishness laced into it. To say that Taehyung was attracted to the older was an understatement, the brunette just didn't know how to go about it. The older was way different than any guy Taehyung had ever encountered.

Taehyung was taken out of his trance when he saw a smirk form on the mafia leader's face. 

"Enjoying the view princess?" cockiness evident in his voice. 

"Not really."

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at the younger but before he could even say anything they arrived at Taehyung's house.

Tae got his bag out of the back seat and leaned forward and kissed the mafia leader's cheek

"See ya later daddy" The brunette said seductively with a wink before walking away swaying his hips knowing very well that the ravenette was watching him like hawk.

Taehyung spent the rest of his time chilling out and thinking about a certain raven headed mafia leader.

.......................

Yall feeling this story?- Hoseok's Main Thot