B

Jeongguk tightly strapped up his vest and made sure his ear piece was working before coming out of the black sprinter van Namjoon and a couple of the hackers from his division were

Jeongguk tightly strapped up his vest and made sure his ear piece was working before coming out of the black sprinter van Namjoon and a couple of the hackers from his division were. The  young mafia leader went deeper into the shadows meeting some his members, Seulgi, Hyo-seob and some of the members of there groups. They all went over the plan everyone ready to kill Jay off for their own reasons. Some there to avenge someone Jay took away from them, some wanting Tae back, some just because they were ordered to.

Jeongguk was grateful for Yoongi's intuition. It had turned out that Yoongi was right about the fact that Jay was keeping Taehyung in Incheon. They had figured it out when they hear some girls gossiping about how there had been a new CEO that moved into the area and that when they hacked into the building's security system they saw Jay talking to some of his members. Once Jeongguk caught wind of his location he alerted everyone and they were all in Incheon within 15 minutes because of speeding and shortcuts through the back roads.

Before the group started their mission Jeongguk called Yeseul a member of his division and told him to get "The Room" ready for it's incoming guest.

...

The assault had started and Jeongguk and his team were quickly taking out people in the building, it was obvious that they weren't on the same skill level as Jeongguk and his allies but it didn't matter to Jeongguk. The sound of bullets flying, the strong smell of metallic and the feeling of fear thickening the air had made him happy and fueled him as he got closer to Taehyung and his target.

The group had made it to a floor right underneath Jay's office floor. Jeongguk, Seulgi, Jimin and Hyo-seob had branch off from the others and went up to the floor they were informed Jay was on. They had taken everyone out on the floor and covered Jeongguk as he busted into Jay's office ready to fight. 

Once the door opened Jeongguk was met with bullets flying in his direction everyone missing him.

"Looks like your aim got worst Jay." Jeongguk said chuckling darkly.

"A little cocky aren't you Kook?" Jay said laughing.

Jeongguk wasn't in the mood for laughs and lunged at the older disarming him. The two were now fighting exchanging blow after blow even though Jeongguk was connecting more than Jay's. It was evident that the older had under estimated the younger and his capability. Jeongguk loved seeing Jay bruised up like he was and smiled brightly at the older before knocking him out, tying him up and instructed the others to load him into the van as he went to get Taehyung. Jimin had insisted to go with Jeongguk and the mafia  leader let him since there was no point in arguing.

The pair had looked in the extensive basement with many doors. Jeongguk starting to get angry at the number of rooms they had to look in when they heard a blood curdling scream come from a door at the end of the hall way they were in. Jeongguk sprinted to the door breaking down the wooden door. What Jeongguk had seen was something he'd never seen in all of his years growing up around criminals on the streets and running a mafia.