Y

Jeongguk laid there admiring the younger as he slept happy that he had someone like him in his life

Jeongguk laid there admiring the younger as he slept happy that he had someone like him in his life. So much had happened and they were able to get through it together which was something the young mafia leader would never thought he would ever experience.

The older was taken out of his state of admiration when Tae started moving around a little bit, opening his eye slightly.

"Happy birthday princess" Jeongguk said smiling at the awakening boy

"Good morning Gukkie" The red head said looking up at the older

Jeongguk kiss Taehyung forehead before getting up and dressing him and the younger.

"How are you feeling princess?" the ravenette asked kindly

"Sore- hold up. What's with you today you're all soft and cuddly today" Taehyung said narrowing his eyes at the older.

"It's your birthday princess, I just want to spoil you" Jeongguk said putting his hands up in surrender

...

Because it was Tae's birthday Jonghyun decided to throw him a party at their grandparents' house since they were currently away, he had permission and they're house had space. Friends and family were invited and Taehyung was so excited for Jonghyun to meet Jeongguk and the others.

The group had made it to Taehyung's grandparents' house and the red hair hopped out of the car before it was even fully stopped because of how excited he was.

He waited for Jeongguk and the others to get out of their cars smiling happily. Jeongguk couldn't help but coo at the younger's behavior since it was something that didn't happen often.

Jimin just looked at the red head in awe, he could never look at his bestfriend the same. He was still in shock of the duality of the younger and that fact that one moment he could kill you and paint a beautiful piece of art out of your blood then in the next moment he's as lovable and energetic as a puppy with a bit of sass on him.

The group made it to the front door rather quickly and Taehyung run the doorbell, door opening soon after.

Jonghyun's POV
Jonghyun opened to door to reveal he brightly smiling younger brother and his group of friends.

Jimin who he already knew and 5 others.

Jonghyun quickly assessed all of them before opening the door wide letting them in. Once he closed the door he hugged his brother wishing him a happy birthday before smiling at his friends and leading them to the the livingroom area where there were a couple of guest conversing amongst themselves.

Once Taehyung's presence was made know everyone took turn hugging him and wishing him a happy birthday.

While Taehyung did that Jonghyun took the chance to look at his brothers friends again.