N

Song: Speed- Kali Uchis
[If your going to listen to it play the song when you see the ♤ ]
...

Third Person POV

Jeongguk put the key in the ignition and the engine roared bringing the car to life. Jeongguk turned and looked at the brunette with a mischievous glint in his eyes making the latter turn his head and look at he scenery outside of his window.

"So where are we going princess?"

"My house, my brother should be home by now." Taehyung said still looking outside

Taehyung told the ravenette the address and the were on their way Jeongguk decided to take the long way to get to know the younger.

He had learned that the younger was from Daegu, he has a older brother named Jonghyun, he loves puppies, he can sing and one of the most important facts to Jeongguk.

He was turning 18 this year.

"So princess I know you saw what happened in that building" Jeongguk said

"And?" Taehyung said nonchalantly 

"You're not scared what so ever?" Jeongguk asked intrigued at the fact that the younger wasn't cowering in fear or begging for his life. He was special somehow. 

"No not in the slightest. Not gonna lie it was kinda hot" Taehyung didn't know why he said that or why he had such a sudden burst in confidence but he just went with it.

After the brunet said that Jeongguk's interest in the younger grew if even possible. He was about to say something when his phone sounded playing Jimin's designated ring tone. 

"Yes Jimin"

When Jeongguk said that name Taehyung had a sense of familiarity, he knew he had heard that name before. In fact he knew for sure that  he had a boy red haired boy named Jimin in like 3 of his classes and his lunch period.

"Okay. I'll be there as soon as I can"

Taehyung was so zoned out that he missed the conversation and the fact that Jeongguk was calling his name

"Hey, princess?"

"Yea?"

"How about a field trip?" Jeongguk said with a smile on his face

Taehyung didn't know exactly what the latter meant but he could tell by the glint in the older's eye that it was going to be something similar to what he had witnessed earlier.

"Sure"

And that Jeongguk hit a u-turn and speed down the dark streets of Seoul during the drive Taehyung looked at his phone. It was 3:00 am

The devil's witching hour.

"So what the subject of this field trip?" Taehyung asked

Jeongguk had explained that his mafia Elysian had been chasing down targets that borrowed money from them an never paid back. He said that his right-hand had found the location of one of their most wanted targets. Kim Heekyul, but he didn't want to go the easy way so he called for protection.

To say that Taehyung was interested was an understatement.

The two males made it to their destination.

"Okay princess. I want you sit here and stay in the car. The windows are bulletproof and tinted so you can see them but they can barely see you, don't move to much and enjoy the show." With that Jeongguk kissed Tae's forehead before exiting the car and walking over to a black van that was a couple feet away.