Bonus 4

Jeongguk sat at the bar downing another glass of Soju while blankly staring at the ultrasound picture when he felt a tap on his shoulder

The young mafia leader turned to see who was bothering him to find out it was Jonghyun, Taehyung's brother.

"What's up with you Jeon?" The older asked sitting on the stool next to the ravenette.

"I fucked up bad- don't deserve Taehyung at all." Jeongguk as shaking his head disappointed in himself before just saying fuck it and drinking straight from the bottle.

"What did you do?" Jonghyun asked wanting to know what happened, even though Taehyung had told him a couple of weeks ago.

Jeongguk took a deep breath before explaining to Jonghyun how he accused Taehyung of cheating and snapped on him without getting his side of the story, resulting in the younger leaving him in radio silence for a month. And about how he let his pride get in the way of making anything better.

"I'm just scared because he seems so ready to accept me again but I know that what I said affected him." Jeongguk said running his hands through his cherry red hair.

"Well always remember that loves gonna get you killed by pride's gonna be the death of you. You need to fix that and show that you're truly sorry to him." Jonghyun said giving advice to the younger.

"And even if he says he forgives you super quick because of his hormones I wont let him let you off the hook just that easy, understand?" The older asked switching into big brother mode.

"Yea I get you. I guess I should get back home and try to fix all of this." Jeongguk said determined to make things better.

"You better because I'dhate to have to come off my shift early a beat you up." Jonghyun said warning the younger, who just looked at him and chuckled.

"Oh don't think you can be beat just because you run a mafia." Jonghyun said already know what the you get was thinking.

"How did you know?" Jeongguk asked in slight disbelief.

"Doesn't matter just know I have some... connections myself." Jonghyun said winking at the younger before getting up and walking off.

What the hell... Jonghyun has mafia ties
The red head though making a mental note to look into that later on.

...

Jeongguk had made it back home to find the house dark and quiet. The red immediately pulled a gun from one of the main secret places he keeps them and looks around the house to find no one there.

The older feared that Tae might've left home again when he found the younger in one of the spare rooms in the house.

Inside the room was a nursery with a crib, dresser and other things Jeongguk never noticed were even in the house. That must've been what the younger doing while Jeongguk ignored him or whenever the older was out of the house.

Taehyung was laying on the soft grey carpet placed in the middle of the room while the pups were curled up against his stomach, sleeping peacefully. The sight made Jeongguk feel awful for what he had done to the younger and made him for sure want to fix his mistakes.

...................................

Sequel???- Hoseok's Main Thot