1 • L A R A L E W I S

“All we want is a little place that we can all have fun, and I swear I won't break a thing.”

- Friends by : [Why Don't We]

♪♪♪

Chapter 1
LARA LEWIS

"She's precious." Laura Lewis, a proud new mother to a few hours old new born said.

She gently stroked her daughter's red cheeks as she looked into her eye catching grey eyes. Her small, blush pink lips let out a soft baby gurgle as the little girl starts moving in her sleep in her beloved mother's arms.

"She is. Soon all the boys are going to go crazy over her." Richard Lewis, the living and hardworking husband of Laura and the now father to the precious baby girl that his wife just had an hour ago.

"Hey baby. It's mommy here. Aren't you the cutest baby ever? I can't wait for you to take your first steps, say your first words, and call me mama. Your dad and I love you so much, we couldn't ask for anything more than you, our precious little Lara Lewis." Laura softly whispered to her daughter and then met her husband's eyes, he sat on a chair next to her hospital bed in the city of Metropolis.

"Lara Lewis, I like that name." Richard says and smiles at his wife's choice in the name for their daughter.

"Me too." Lara says her eyes still on the small figure in the arms.

Richard begins to softly stroke the hair on Lara's head. He had thought that she would have his or her mother's colour hair but she didn't, she had a mixture and that matched her little features.

"Our little Lara." Richard said and placed a sweet kiss on Lara's forehead and a soft, loving and lingering kiss on his wife's lips.

sss