7 • B E G I N N I N G O F S O M E T H I N G

I'm in love, I wanna shout it out at the rooftops. I wish that it could be like that. Why can't it be like that? Coz I'm yours

- Secret Love Song by : [Little Mix]

♪♪♪

The beginning of this chapter is rated of 15 - if you're uncomfortable or are below the age of 15 then scroll through the chapter till you see a spade symbol and continue to read from there onwards.

Chapter 7
TALK TO ME

PREVIOUSLY

"Because you drowned. W...what if I couldn't find you in the water? What if I found you too lat..." I cut him off.

"But you didn't. You saved me. Clark if you didn't do anything all those kids on that bus, including me, would be dead now for twenty years. By you saved us, Clark, don't you see that you're a hero? So don't be sad about that." I tell him and he smiles.

sss

I got lost yet again in his eyes. His mouth moved but I heard nothing. I missed those blue eyes of his. They were so beautiful, so alluring and bright. How I loved those eyes. I was most definitely jealous of his eyes, I have been all my life.

"...stars is beautiful tonight." Clark's voice becomes louder and rings through my ears.

"Mhmm? Yeah they really are." I say and glance quickly outside and then back to Clark.

A complete absence of sound comes over us as we look at one another.

"You got your ears pierced." Clark says and smiles.

"Yeah, I did it nine years ago." I say and fiddle with my studded earring.

We continue to stare at one another. I'm lost in the temptation of his eyes. Soon I find both of us inching in, closer and closer. 'Now was probably the most worst time to sneeze', I wonder to myself.

My eyes flicker to Clark's lips, then back to his eyes and I see him do the same. My eyes glances one last time at his lips. His breath - hot, as I feel against my lips.

And then it happens. Our lips collide and swiftly move in sync to one another's. He places his hands on my cheeks - pulling my in closer. My hands are around his neck - pulling him closer. This felt right, you know. My lips felt as if they were being zapped by electricity and the slight tingles in my finger, and the butterflies I'm my stomach, caused my to smile into the kiss.

This goes on for a few seconds until we both pull away from air.

"You have no idea for...how long I've...wanted...to do that." Clark says breathless and he pauses in between a few words as he tries to catch his breath.

"Neither...do you." I mutter underneath my breath softly and I see Clark smile. He heard what I had said.

It came as a surprise to me that our voices didn't echo through the barn. This made me look around and see that there was hay everywhere, gardening tools, a few blankets which we use to use whenever I went on a picnic with the Kent's and I would fall asleep then they would wrap me in a blanket, a tractor and a few pieces of wooden furniture and a mattress wrapped in plastic. No worked out voices didn't echo, it was because the