➻ fourteen.

-

after that night, the days became different.

joshua felt so confused. he simply didn't feel like himself anymore. the sweet, quiet boy who enjoyed photography. that was still him, but now he wasn't sure. he never really dated anyone and never really questioned his sexuality, but it all fell downhill. jeonghan was becoming more clingy, but he was a lot happier. it made joshua happy, of course. but jeonghan was starting to confuse him, a lot.

jeonghan would go to school every day in some fancy new outfit and would act normal, but sometimes he would be quite flirty. it all depended on the day, but there was one day that joshua wasn't having it.

jeonghan came to school wearing tight, leather pants and a red belt with spikes, and a sleeveless shirt with a red logo on. his hair was dyed black and half slicked back, and the makeup look he had on was a smoky eye and bright red lips. for shoes, he had on some doc martins.

why was it bothering him? well, it was because jeonghan looked so hot that joshua couldn't physically focus on anything, at all.

it was annoying joshua, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.

not being able to sit in his first-hour class was seriously bothering him. his teacher asked him if he was okay, to which he replied, "yeah." and his face felt like it was getting hot again, so he asked to go the bathroom.

he sat in a stall, feeling like he was about to have an existential crisis because of this choice jeonghan decided to have. joshua was the complete opposite, wearing a soft white oversized hoodie and some light washed ripped jeans, along with some white air forces. his hair was now blonde, and when the two were next to each other they looked like the angel and devil combination.

as the passing period went, joshua got to class early to see jeonghan in choir. when he arrived in that look, joshua roughly pulled him out of the class and dragged him to the closest bathroom.

"what the hell!" jeonghan yelled, trying to get out of his grip. the bell ringed, emptying the halls and bathroom, which left them alone.

"i could say the same for you!" joshua said, slamming him against the wall.

"what the hell jeonghan?! why are you wearing this?!" joshua pulls at his shirt, eyeing his outfit. "do you not realize how fucking hot you look right now? i pulled you out of class because i got pulled out of class because of you! you're fucking distracting me because you're so hot, han. you did this on purpose, didn't you?"

joshua breathed so he didn't lose his shit, staring into jeonghan's eyes. jeonghan was surprised to hear such language come out of joshua, but he smirked.

"i guess i'm doing my job." jeonghan laughed, "you're so weird, josh. there's nothing wrong with my oufit."

joshua proceeded to point out every detail of his outfit and explain how they attacked him.

"you're too hot to wear something like this," he said, finally pointing to the choker he had on. "it just makes me jealous because it's not my hands."

jeonghan gasped, "woah, what the fuck? i didn't know you were kinky,"

joshua didn't realize he said that, making his eyes widen at his own words. did i really just say that? well, i'm not wrong...

"i don't care, hannie. we all have our different sides, don't we?" joshua smiled innocently.

"lastly, this makeup look. the dark eyeshadow and those plump lips just make me want to-"

joshua was cut off when jeonghan pulled him into a fierce, hungry kiss.

"that?" he said, finally pulling away.

he laughed, "you're damn right." joshua pulled him back into a kiss, but with more lust. jeonghan kissed back right away, pushing on joshua's head to bring him closer. it felt like jeonghan has finally gotten what he wanted, which was the taste of joshua's sweet lips.

joshua let himself go, his hands exploring around jeonghan's body to finally feel what it was like. things started to get slightly rough, and jeonghan cut it off. they finally pulled back to let themselves breathe, lips swelled a bright red and hair in a huge mess.

they turned to look at themselves in the mirror, joshua couldn't help but laugh at them. "i can't believe i let myself out of control, i'm sorry jeonghan-"

"don't be sorry, let your real self show." he put his arm around joshua's shoulder, resting his head on his shoulder. "you'll figure it out sometime soon. let's go to class."

"no way, i can't walk in. they'll get mad, i'm skipping. class is already half over." he frowned, looking at the time on his phone. they had thirty-seven minutes of class left. "let's just go hang out in the commons."

they walked out of the bathroom after fixing their hair and went to sit at a table in the main area of the school where students could hang out before school. just so they didn't seem suspicious, they got out their computers and some homework they could work on.

when the bell rang, they got up and joshua walked jeonghan to his class.

"hey, we should hang out this weekend." jeonghan smiled, linking their hands together.

joshua hummed to an agreement, totally down to be in his presence. "sure thing, let's meet up in the courtyard after school."

"okay, see you then~" jeonghan sang, giving joshua a kiss on the cheek before running into his class. joshua felt his cheek heat up but walked away to his class with a huge smile on his face.

-