Chapter 1 - THE MEETING

A girl was wandering through the streets looking at the birds sitting in the trees.

Someone bumps into her and she could here stuff clatter to the floor. She closes her eyes tightly and open them when there is silence.

She bends to pick the stuff up, but her hand got pushed away.

"Hey I'm trying to help here." The girl says and looks up at the person she bumped into.

The person was dressed in black jeans and a white shirt. His hair was a light brown and his eyes was also brown.

When he looked up he stared at the girl for a while before standing up and walking away

"Rude man. But somehow he looks familiar." The girl whispers and walks away putting her hands into her pockets.

~~5 days later~~

Inside a class room fit to house 30 student their are atleast 7 seats empty. The class door opens and someone walk in slowly on his own time.

"Nathan. You're late again." The teacher says not even looking up from his newspaper.  As soon as the teacher finished speaking the door at the back of the class opens and someone else walk in.

"Grayson. Even though you are the top student, you are still late for class. That I'll never be able to understand."

The teacher stand up and so does the students. "Now that everyone is here. Shall we begin the attendance?"

Knock knock...

"Come in." the teacher says and the door opens as a girl steps into the room followed by the principal.

"Class 11C. We have a new student for your class." The principal greets and turns to the teacher.

"She has recently moved here and she has been home schooled for most of high school. Please treat her like a student and not differently." The principal finishes turning to the class.

"Class, this is Mira Grey. She has just been transferred here and I would like everyone to treat her like a any other student." The principal says leaving the room.

"Mira, you can take a seat next to Grayson." The teacher says and Grayson  takes his feet of the table and removes his bag from the seat next to him.

She turn to him and they both sigh exaggerated sighs. "You?" The boy known as Grayson asks.

"Oh great, the rude guy." Mira says and turns her back to Grayson.

"Aren't you Callie and Adrian Grey's daughter?" Grayson asks and Mira nods

"So you are a family friend then? Seeing as my parents and your parents are friends, I think we should be as well." Grayson continues talking.

"Sir, can I please get another seat?" Mira asks standing up.

"Why is there something wrong with the seat?"

"Sir, everything is wrong with this seat." Mira complains.

"Hey, I will have you know a lot of people would kill to have your seat." Grayson says offended and stand up grabbing Mira's arm and pulling her back to her seat.

"Sorry Mira but until I rearrange the seating for everyone, you will have to sit there." The teacher says and she rest her head on her arms.

"No need to look so unhappy." Someone whispers aloud and Mira shakes her head.

Class began shortly after the first bell rang. Mira was making notes when suddenly alarms went off and the sprinklers starts spraying.

Everyone jumped up from their seats and ran towards the doors. Mira was shoved back and forth between the students, with some even stepping on her feet.