Chapter 2 - STABBED

She finally gets it loose and jumps in excitement. In her excitement Mira ventured into the road.

Mira turns around and headlights flash as the driver honks the horn and the tires screach before everything went silent.

⬆️PREVIOUSLY⬆️

"Mira!" Nathan yells and runs towards her. He grabs her by the shirt and pulls her into his arms. The momentum causes Nathan to loose his balance and they fall to the ground.

Mira sigh as she falls on top of Nathan and she stands up dusting herself off.

"Are you okay?" Mira asks and Nathan nods standing up.

"Come on we're almost home." Nathan says and walk ahead as Mira follows him.

~~~~~~~

When Mira and Nathan returned home, Grayson was waiting for them by the door.

"Is this the time to come back?" Grayson asks and two people come behind him.

"Would you have asked the same question if it was just Nathan?" Mira asks walking up the steps earning a high-five from who Mira presumes as Grayson's mother.

"Hello, dear. You must be Mira." The man says

"Yes sir. I am really sorry for the unexpected inconvenience." Mira says and takes her bag off from Nathan's shoulder.

"Not at all dear. It's good, now I'm not the only woman inside the house. These men have been driving me crazy." The mother says and Mira chuckles.

"Everything had been taken to your room. All you have to do is unpack." Grayson says and walk into the house

"What's wrong with him. A few days ago he wanted nothing to do with me, then he was constantly hovering and now he's avoiding me..... And they say girls are confusing." Mira say and the woman laughs.

"Dear, I am Grayson's mother, Tiana, and this is my husband, Jason, he is Nathan's father. Please come in. Nathan will take you to your room." she says and Nathan starts walking towards the stairs.

"The first door on the right is Grayson's room and the first on the left is the  main bathroom, which has 2 bath and 2 showers along with 2 basins. The last door on the right is my room and the last door on the left used to be spare room but now it is your room."Nathan says and opens the door to my room.

The room has a few steps downwards as soon as the door opens. There is a bed on the left side of the room on top of a few stairs, on th riggt of the room was three doors.

"The door near the window is the balcony. The middle door is your closet, and the last room is a smaller, personal bathroom." Grayson says from the door.

Nathan turns around and looks at his brother and then he leaves the room.

"Nathan." Mira calls out. "How do you get to school if you are staying so far away from school?"

"I usually take the bus." Nathan answers and walks down the hall.

Mira follows him and calls out to him. "Wait for me tomorrow. I'll take the bus with you." Mira says and he nods before disappearing downstairs and Mjra walks back to her room, to find the room empty.

Mira was unpacking her bags when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"My live is ruined." someone says on the other end of the line.