Chapter 7 - Caught

Mira opens her eyes and sees no one around. She sighs shaking her head and a shiver runs up her spine. She finishes getting dressed and moves downstairs.

⬆️PREVIOUSLY⬆️

It's been a few days and their parents were returning from the wedding and the three occupants had to clean the house.

Mira was barking orders and Nathan and Grayson were hanging onto every word.

"I asked Micheal to pay us a visit." Grayson says casually which sweeping the floor.

"What?!"

"I thought since Mira didn't spend much time with him, they could bond a little." Grayson says pouting.

"The less I see that man, the better." Mira whispers and Grayson looks at her confused.

"What?"

"Nothing." Mira says looking up from the floor "I just said that you should have warned me earlier, so that I could have cleaned sooner."

"Sure~"

~~~~~

"Finally." Nathan sighs falling down onto the couch. "Gray, order some food."

"No, you do it yourself." Gray retaliates

"Please don't start again. We just cleaned up after your previous fight."

"Knock. Knock." Someone says from the door. Nathan look up from the couch and Grayson leans over the kitchen counter.

Mira walks up the stairs and the three guys greet each other.

"Mira! Where are you going?" Grayson shouts.

"I'm just getting my phone. I'll be back. Give me a minute."

Mira walks down the hall and into her room. After Grayson had tripped over her boxes she decided to unpack them the day the parents left for the wedding.

Mira had laid out a plastic cover over the floor and there were paint cans standing in one corner along with a small ladder, brushes, a paint uniform with boots and what looked like paper stencils.

Mira unpluggs her phone and turns around only to bump into a chest. Looking up at the person's face, arms snake around her waist.

"I missed this." Micheal says and walks forward with Mira in his arms.

"Leave me, please." Mira pleads and tries to push Micheal away, but it was all in vain.

"I missed hearing you beg more." Micheal smirks andpushes Mira agsinst the vertical bedpost at the foot of her bed.

Micheal started to kiss Mira's neck and move his arms around her body, leaving small soft comments.

Mira struggles to remive him from her body and she suddenly gets an idea. Mira goes slack and Micheal drops his guard.

After a few seconds Micheal is pulled off of Mira by two people. It was Grayson and Nathan.

"Take this." Mira says removing her chain necklace with a ring attached to it.

"Leave. I was given that by you, for in case I change my mind. Today I can proudly and honestly say that I don't want to be with you or anywhere near you."

Micheal storms away and down the stairs and he slams the door on his way out.

"Care to explain." Grayson asks

"He's a jealous and obsessed ex. That's all I wish to share." Mira says walking downstairs after the doorbel rings throughout the house.

~~~~