Chapter 4 - THE DECISION

"Now go. I'm tired and I don't walk to talk to anyone." Mira  says laying down throwing the blanket over her head.

Mira hears the chair next to the bed mive and then the weight on the bed lighten, before the door opens and then close.

⬆️PREVIOUSLY⬆️

  ((Shorter   Chapter))
⬇️

~~~~~~

After Mira was shre that no one was around her, she removed the blanket from her head and sat upright.

Mira hears a noise outside, thinking nothing of it, she throws her legs over the side of the bed and then the door opens.

"I though you were going to sleep?" Nathan asks stepping into the room.

"I was, but I couldn't fall asleep. So I thought of walking around for a bit." Mira says getting into a pair of hospital slippers.

Nathan places a bag down on the table and walks out. Mira takes the bag and changes into some loose pants and a long sleeved shirt.

Mira opens the hospital room's door and sees Natha sitting on a chair talking on the phone.

She drags the IV drip with her and walk around a bit, before going to the garden.

Mira walks around seeing the garden lights in different colours lighting up the flowers and plants.

Mira sees a garden stool and sits down letting her feet scrape over the tips of the grass.

"How do I choose?" Mira asks plucking a flower from the garden.

"What choice do you need to make?" Nathan asks standing in front of the garden where Mira's sitting.

"Mason asked if I want to stay with them or with you guys. I said that I would think about it, but I don't know what to do."

"I can't make that decision of you, you will need to think about it and then decide." Nathan says patting Mira's head and walking off.

"You're going home so, you have to leave me to my own devices." Mira whispers standing up and retuning to her room.

~~~~~~~

"Mira?" someone calls from the door knocking a few times, then opening the door. Mira sqiunts her eyes and can vaguely see someone enter the room.

"Yeah?"

"Time for your medication." Mira opens her eyes seeing a male nurse dressed in blue scrubs.

Mira counts the medication then takes the glass of water drinking the pills.

"You should be released by noon today. We have packed and brought your clothes here.

We would like to send your clothes home but we have two addresses for your home. We need your confirmation for at which adresses you live."

"Uhm. If you can give me the paper, I'll give you everything you need." the nurse nods placing the clipboard on the bed and exiting the room and talks to another nurse at the nurse's station.

Mira takes to clipboard to look at the addresses she circles the address she will be staying at.

The nurse returns, takes the clipboard and handing the bag of clothes along with the papers to another nurse and then they walk away, each in their own direction.