Chapter 6 - Michael

"Nath, stop asking her questions, you sound like a jealous boyfriend." Grayson says laughing as his dad gives him a high five.

"No one you should be concerned about." Mira says and goes into the kitchen to unpack the bags.

⬆️PREVIOUSLY⬆️

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an hour before noon and everyone was buzy with last minute preparations.

"Mira is everything ready?"

"Yes. You don't have to worry, we have your number and I have the list. Everything will be fine." Mira says basically forcing them out of the house.

Then Nathan and Grayson also exits the house standing behind Mira as they see their parents off.

Going inside Nathan jumps onto the couch and Grayson walks to the gaming room. Mira leans her back against the door and slides down sitting on the floor.

"Peace and quiet." Grayson and Nathan says simultaneously.

"Don't think that you are off the hook, just because your parents are gone. You can do anything you want, just be home before 9 for your dinner and everything will be fine. It's just for two days anyway."

"Fine with me." Nathan says but there was no reply from Grayson.

"Gray? Everything okay?" Nathan asks turning the volume of the TV down.

"Guys, we have a visitor for dinner. Micheal, wants to meet us tonight."

"No." Mira jumps up from the floor storming towards Grayson.

"Why? I already confirmed."

"Fine. But keep him away from me."

"Why? He's a guest. We should make him feel welcome." Nathan says from the couch, turning his head to look at Mira and Grayson as they stand a few feet away from each other.

"Nevermind. Let me see what there is to make for dinner. At around five I'll start preparing so the food should be done by seven tonight or maybe eight at the latest."

"Okay it's fine."

"Nathan." Mira calls out and he turn his head slightly in the direction of Mira's voice. "I need Isabella's phone number."

"Why do you need my sister's number?"

"Because I don't want to be the only girl between three guys. So it though of inviting your sisters. And by sisters I mean Emelia too."

"Why do you want to invite them. Don't you have anyone else to call?" Nathan asks switching of the TV.

"I want to get to know them better. And I even want them to know that their brothers are being kept on their toes."

Mira walks into the kitchen taking out everything that she's going to need for the dinner.

"Nathan seeing as this is your and your  Father's house. Do you have an outside kitchen or at least somewhere to cook food outside?"

"Yeah. It's that big steel building near the pool."

"Okay. We'll have dinner outside, tonight."

~~~~~~

That evening as Mira was taking everything out towards the back, the door bell rang. She loosely tied her hair into a bun and dusted her powdered hands off on her apron.

"Welc-" Mira stops the moment she sess the guest.

"Mira~ Looking as lovely as the last time I saw you. Which wasn't that long ago. Two months ago. Am I right?"