Chapter 12 - Will You....

"Guys why are you shouting?" Mira ask walking over them. "and before you same 'nothing'... I heard everything." Mira says yawning

⬆️PREVIOUSLY⬆️

Mira stands between the two brothers, her arms crossed and waiting for a reply.

"Fine. If you won't say anything. Then I will. I know that you were fighting over me, so let me make it easier for you.

"Grayson, I can't date you because we are realted by blood. Meaning we are Family. Now get that inside your mind."

Nathan was standing shocked at this revelation, but then Mira turns to Nathan and he stands still.

"And Nathan, as long as I'm staying here there can be nothing between us, as it will only rub salt in Grayson's wounds." Mira says and walks off.

~~~~~

Days later the atmosphere and tension between the two brothers have gotten to suffocating that Mira decided to move out.

"Jaon, I have stayed long enough and I think it's time I return to my home. I am sorry I had to put you through this, but I've explained everything in this letter." Mira says handing Jason the letter.

A very luxurious car pulls up infront of the house and a driver steps out to open the door.

Mira climbs into the car and the driver after Mira before driving off.

~~~~~~~

After the long weekend, everyone was refreshed and energized for the coming week.

The reason for the excitement was career week, it may seem like something only middle schools hold, but it's more important in high school.

The school holds an annual event where different people share information about their jobs and maybe get a few interns.

Everyone was buzy setting up in the assembly hall, and when Mira walked past the doors someone pulled her into the room.

"Mira, I need you to set everything up, I have a board meeting with an important company representatives."

"But, Dad..." Mira says softly looking around. "I thought you didn't want any help."

"Yeah, well I changed my mind." Alistair says and patts Mira's head before grabbing his coat from one of the tables. "Which remind me, I brought your wig and makeup with me just in case. Okay bye, thanks dear."

Mira grabs the bag and makes a run for the bathroom. She picks up a piece of artificial skin and sticks it to her cheek as if to let it look different.

Mira puts in some hazel contact lenses before tying her hair into a ponytail then placing on a wig of puffy honey blonde hair on her head.

Mira fastens the wig with a few pins. Shaking her head furiously to make sure it is sturdy. Mira leaves the bathroom and finishes fixing tne stall.

A few minutes before the doors open Alistair returns and Mira takes his jacket and goes to remove her disguise.

Mira leaves the bathroom making sure that nothing is left behind from her disguise.

Everyone has gathered in the square outside the office. Mira was talking to a few of her classmates when the principal call for out attention.

"Everyone. Once the event finishes, please wait right here again we have anither announcement." The principal says and opens the door to the assembly hall.