Epilouge - To Another Life With You

"I'm gonna need to pack and unpack again...." Mira whines as the parents chuckle.

"Thanks Alistair. For always having what's best for me at heart." Mira says and hugs both of them.

⬆️PREVIOUSLY⬆️

The last day of highschool couldn't have arrived sooner enough. Both Mira and Nathan have been caught several times by the teachers.

Each time they excused their behavior as foolish childish acts of deviance.

They have been sent to see the principal several times but none of the times they actually showed up.

After the jeweler took Mira's measurements he showed Mira a few designs, but he had ended up saying that he would desgin a unique one for Mira after seeing her personality.

~~~~~~~

A few weeks later Mira was nervously pacing around the dressing room as she was waiting for tbe wedding to start.

Mira was dressed in a beautiful white wedding dress. The chest area of the drss was decorated in multiple different colored patterns. The bottom of the dress was a wide A-line form dexorated with different patterns at the bottom of the dress.

The dress was very light but looked really heavy. The dress bottom was detachable to reveal a shorter A-line dress underneath for the ceremony.

"Ready?" Kayla asks and Mira nods. Kayla is Grayson's girlfriend, they met outside the same restaurant where they took Jenny before she 'died'.

They just seemed to click and she very quickly took Grayson's heart and mind off of Mira.

Kayla leads Mira to Alistair who waits at the entrance of the wedding isle. Mira looks up to see everyone dressed in colorful clothes, not one dressed in plain colors.

Nathan stood out with his plain white suit infront of the multi colored wedding dias. Irene was sitting in the front row with newborn baby Jonathan.

Everyone stood for the wedding march and time seemed to slow down the closer Mira stepped to Nathan.

Alistair removes his hand from Mira's and places her hand in Nathan's.

~~I'm going to ship the whole wedding scene seeing as I don't knkw what happened and I've never seen a wedding~~

At the ceremony everyone has had a turn to speech and Nathan takes the mic from the mic stand and walks to Mira on their own separate stage.

"Mira, where do I begin? Our story may seem like every other story, but it didn't feel like it.

The moment I met you, I knew that you would be perfect. Not only did you make me feel like I was important, but you never let the thanks go to your head.

When you were nearly ran over by that car.... " Nathan swallowed and sighed.

"I think a part of my heart might have died with that moment.

When I realized that you were fine, I also realized just what you meant to me. I was ready to do anything for you despite not really knowing you that well.

As time went on I realized just what I could do for you, and how far I would go for you, and what you mean to me."

Nathan again sighs and turns To Mira looking her in the eye, before taking her hand and kissing her palm then her rings.

"So... Here's to spending the rest of this life with you. And also, to another life with with."

~~~~~~~~~

THE END

(( There you have it.... The end of Choose?!))

Bye.... 👋🏻

Until next time💋