FOREST

Jimin had just left work and was on his way
Home. The small boy smiled to himself at the comforting cool breeze and the scent of fresh air all around him. Jimin was 23 years old. A kindergarten teacher and a dancer in his free time. He loved his job. The kids always made him feel happy and they where kind to him.

Since he was so young this was his first teaching job. He's only had it for 3 months but he loves it. He looked down and smiled at the little drawing in his hand from one of his students. Her name was Soojin and she was the sweetest little girl. Jimin cared lots about her.. but he cared lots about all of his students.

He may be grown and may have a job but his friends still treat him like a little kid. Patting his head and telling him how cute he is. He couldn't lie, he liked those compliments. Jimin seemed to like all compliments. He smiled a little more at the thought but was interrupted by a man running up to him.

"Hey pretty.. lets go to my place and have fun hm?" The man said with a creepy chuckle, reaching for Jimin's hand. The blonde retracted his arm away and stammered, "a-Ahh.. n-no I'm sorry.. I need to get home.." he stumbled over his words before walking away quickly. That man didn't take no for an answer.

The man followed him, running quickly behind the boy and causing Jimin to panic. The man chased him, his steps loud and booming as he ran behind the scared male. Finally Jimin lost him, running into an unfamiliar forest and not hearing the man's footsteps behind him anymore. He breathed a long sigh of relief but realized that now he was lost.

Great.. this day just gets better and better.. Jimin thought as he wandered around. After 20 minutes of mindless wandering he became tired, and decided it would be best if he just laid down to rest. He hadn't been getting much sleep lately. So there Jimin slept on the damp green grass under him.

A tall man creeped within the bushes, staring at Jimin's sleeping form. He tilted his head, wondering who this boy was and why he was there. The man quietly lunged forward a little, getting closer to the sleeping boy who had a permanent soft smile on his face. He crept closer and closer until a branch broke from under him, causing Jimin's eyes to instantly open.

When he saw the man he screamed, scared for his own safety and hugged himself tightly. The man tilted his head again and very slowly walked forward. He saw the tears on the boys face but he didn't know what they where. However, seeing them caused a tear to fall out of his own eye. His eyebrows furrowed and he gently touched the top of Jimin's head.

The small blonde, shaking and shivering, looked up at the man's face, seeing the tear on his cheek. Jimin instantly stopped crying. The man mushed his hands on Jimin's face to wipe his tears away, causing dirt to smoosh all over his puffy cheeks. "W-who are you..?" Jimin asked softly.

The man flinched when he spoke and let out a soft growling noise from the back of his throat. Jimin whimpered and hid his face again in fear. The man stopped growling and waited. Jimin took a deep breath and looked at the man once again, "w-who are you..?" He asked again. "What's your name...?" He was afraid but it was just a man, who didn't have any weapons on him. Frankly he wasn't even wearing clothes.

The man stared at Jimin with an unreadable expression before leaning forward, so close their noses almost touched. "Jung.. kook..." the man muttered to him. His voice was straggly and scratchy, sounding as if he had never spoken before. Yet it was deep and sent shivers down Jimin's spine. "J-Jungkook..? Your name is Jungkook..?" Jimin asked as softly as he could, not wanting to scare or anger the man.

Jungkook had dark raven hair and soft brown fawn like eyes. His pink heart shaped lips where stuck in a neutral expression as he stared down at the small young male. Jimin would have found him extremely attractive if he wasn't covered in dirt. That's finally when the blonde boy realized what was going on. There's a naked dirty homeless man standing in front of him.

"O-oh my.. u-uhm.. I'm taking you to my house.." Jimin started as he stood up, brushing off his clothes. He looked at Jungkook and sighed. He couldn't bring him into the street naked and covered in dirt. So he took off his green work backpack and scrounged around for something he could wear. Luckily he found some gym shorts and crouched down, stretching them in front of the man's feet.

Jungkook only tilted his head in confusion at Jimin. The boy sighed and nudged his left leg, "up." He said softly. Jungkook did as he was told and then Jimin told him to step back down, then the same with his other food before sliding them up his long legs. "Okay.." Jimin numbed, standing up and holding his hand out to Jungkook. "Hold my hand.." he said with a friendly smile.

He couldn't help it. He didn't want this man to freeze out here or starve. His heart was just too big for that. Hesitantly, Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and the boy began leading them out of the forest the best he could. After a long long walk he made it to his apartment. He sighed at the clock. 2:07 am.. work was gonna suck today with no sleep.

He shook his head and put on a determined smile. "I can do this.." he told himself as he pushed the strange man into his bathroom. There was no other way, he had to shower him or he wouldn't get clean. He also needed to cut that straggly hair of his. So he rolled up his sleeves and nodded to himself, "time to get to work."