YES.

Jimin woke up to find his lovely boyfriend wasn't in bed the morning of his birthday. He frowned a little, wishing Jungkook was there to give him his good morning kisses he'd grown so fond of. He sat up in their shared bed and yawned loudly. That's when he smelled it.. burning. He panicked and rushed down the stairs to find Jungkook in the kitchen with a big frown on his face and a plate full of burnt breakfast foods. "Kookie..?" He called softly. Jungkook perked up and smiled sweetly, "good morning baby!!" He called out in a happy tone.

Jimin giggled softly behind a small hand and walked to the island, "what's all this?" He asked. "I.. wanted to make you breakfast in bed.. for your birthday but.. I burnt it." Jungkook replied sheepishly, a blush to his cheeks and gently rubbing the back of his head with his hand. "Honestly.. I'm so happy that you even tried to do something like this for me even though you can't cook.. but I think you should attend one of Jins cooking classes." Jimin said with a smile, "thank you bunny." He finished in a gentle tone and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "Anything for you baby.." Jungkook mumbled, sad at his failed cooking attempt.

"Well I have a present for you!" Jungkook exclaimed. "You do..?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow. "How'd you even afford it??" He asked again, worried about his expenses. "Well.. actually.. I got a secret job. I know you where worried of me forgetting you but.. I couldn't tell you the surprise. I've been working at the grocery store down the block to pay for something to get you for your birthday and haven't spent any of it. I've had the job since my birthday!" He admitted, to which Jimin almost geared up at but kept his emotions in.

"I always said I was at home and you knew I wasn't.. even though you where at work.. but I was so determined I couldn't blow my secret!" The taller male exclaimed, giggling like a child as he pulled out a small wrapped box. Jimin held up the item and smiled fondly at the messy and already partly ripped Christmas wrapping paper he'd probably found in Jimin's storage closet and white ribbon that was so loose it was hanging off of it. The blonde tore into the paper and opened a small box to find a locket on a chain that said "I love you" on the front.

Jimin's eyes widened and he opened the locket door to find a picture of Jimin and Jungkook from that past summer, smiling widely with ice pops in each hand, Jimin's yellow and Jungkooks blue. While Jungkook had his tongue sticking out to show the change of color. Tears pooled in his puppy dog eyes and he sniffled. "J-Jungkook it's beautiful..!" He exclaimed. "I love it!!" As he jumped into his boyfriends arms, mushing his face into his chest and crying like a baby. "I love you too Jimin.." Jungkook replied, a loving smile on his face as he embraced the teacher back.

"Are you ready to go baby..?" Jungkook whispered. "Go where Kookie..?" Jimin asked, looking up at him from his warm chest confused. "It's a secret." Was all Jungkook said before grabbing Jimin's car keys and handing them to him. "Well I can't go anywhere if I don't know where to go!" Jimin said with a babyish whine. "Okay okay!~ were going to Jins house!! He said he has a surprise for you!"

~

As they came in they noticed how dark it was in Jin's house. "Where- are they- why was the door unlocked?" Jimin asked softly. Only to scream as all of their friends Jumped out at them. "Surprise!! Happy birthday Jimin!!" They all yelled and began to sing happy birthday to him while holding his cake. "Aww guys!! I love you!" Jimin said, smiling at all his loved ones. After blowing out his candle, Jungkooks mother handed him a Bouquet. "Mrs.Jeon! I didn't know you guys where here! Thank you so much for coming to celebrate." He thanked her with an almost 90° bow.

"Mr.Jeon, Jungyuk and I are here to say that we want to accept you into our family. We found Jungkook and since you are Jungkooks family, you're our family too." She said with a kind smile. "I would be more than happy to call you my son too." Jimin smiled widely with a sniffle, tears pouring fast down his cheeks as he pulled her into a tight hug. "Thank you.... mama.." he whispered, sniffling again. It was the first time a parent had ever accepted him and called him son. He was much more than happy. "Your welcome sweetheart.." Mrs.Jeon whispered back and gently pet his hair.

Jimin's birthday party was more than amazing. Everyone was happy and smiling and Jimin finally got to meet Yoongi, the guy Hoseok had a huge crush on for 4 months and finally confessed to. Jimin found Yoongi to be a little shy but polite and nice. Finally.. the sun began to set and everyone was on there ways home. "Baby can you come with me?" Jungkook asked, holding a hand to him. "I wanna go on a walk with you." He said with a smile. Jimin of course immediately accepted and took his hand into his as they said a bye and a thank you to Jin. Off they went onto a pretty trail to a field near Jins house.

As it was still mid-autumn, the trees where all kinds of gorgeous colors yellows, greens, reds and oranges colored the trees around and soft pinks on the flowers still blooming at their feet. The sunset caused the sky to erupt into millions of colors and Jimin found it oh so beautiful. "Jimin..?" Jungkook called, his voice soft and gentle. "Yes..? What is it..?" Jungkook looked worriedly at his feet and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before opening them again. "I need you to close your eyes."

Of course, trusting him more than anything he did, he closed his eyes and felt Jungkook holding his hands. "I've been seeing this in T.V. For a while since I've been with you.. and asked Namjoon all about it. I wanted to do it with you too." He said. Jimin heard some shuffling and his hands being let go of before Jungkook continued. "I love you a lot Jimin. If it weren't for you I would've still been stuck in that forest, living in the wild, with the wolves. I would've never seen the beautiful things you've shown me. I wouldn't have met my parents again and gotten closure. I wouldn't have been as happy as I am now." He said.

"You have become my everything. Everything I love, need and aspire to be. I want to learn more and there's nobody else I'd want to learn more from than my favorite teacher in the whole world. There's nobody else I'd want to experience life with than you. You've given me everything and I'm more than grateful to you. I learned a new word the other day. Euphoria. It means complete bliss and happiness. I feel that everytime I'm with you. You are my Euphoria, Jimin. Open your eyes." He said.

So Jimin did. He opened his eyes and was met with the sight of the most beautiful natural scenery, sunset and love of his life. Bent down on one knee, holding a box containing a steel ring with a small diamond in it that says "you are my love". His eyes widened and he began to cry hot tears from shock and admiration for his love. "Jimin, will you marry me?" Jungkook asked. Eyes filled with nervousness and worry, his voice shaking. Still.. there's hope in his pupils. Hope that he will continue his life with Jimin.

"Yes."

End.