PARENTS

Jungkook was trembling at this point, sniffling and trying to figure out if this was reality or not. His panicked state caused Jimin to stir awake. When he saw his boyfriends tears he panicked immediately and hugged him tightly, boy caring that he was still exposed. "Jungkookie..? Baby what's wrong..?" Jimin asked. Jungkook didn't answer, instead he held Jimin's hand tightly for support and listened to what his 'mother' had to say. "Jungkook.. I had you at 16 years old.. I had so much I wanted to do but I refused to get an abortion."

"When I was 21.. and you where 5 I left you in an old forest near our old house. I thought that when I left a hiker would see you and.. take you in. I never thought you'd have to be raised by wild animals. I missed you so much. I regretted giving you away so many times but what had been done had been done. Your father was more than worried when I'd told him you'd gone missing.. even though we where broken up then." She spoke only in a soft whisper, afraid to upset Jungkook anymore than she already had.

"When I was 26.. your father and I got married.. and had a child together. Your little brother..." she admitted. Jungkooks tears flowed down like a waterfall. "We've always wanted to meet you.. and.. Jungyuk has always wanted to meet his big brother. So please.." she plead. Jimin heard every word.. but he stayed silent. "Fine. You can come meet me.. but that means you're meeting my boyfriend too." He said, wiping his tears and becoming serious. "B-boyfriend..?" She asked. "Yeah. My boyfriend. Park Jimin. I love him.. we will always do everything together." He said, not missing a beat. "I understand.. we will be there in two days."

~

Jimin paced around the living room, much more than nervous Jungkook sighed and back hugged his panicked boyfriend, stopping him in his tracks. "Baby.." he whispered in the blondes ear. "Why are you so worried..?" He asked. "I'm not.. good.. with parents.. I never really told you Jungkook but.. when I was 16 my parents kicked me out because I'm gay. My mother was really religious and my father.. he refused to have a pansy for a son. He was a football player and.." the smaller of the two sighed. "I'm scared they won't accept me.." he mumbled.

Jungkook chuckled and softly pet the olders hair. "Even if they don't.. I don't care. They weren't here almost my entire life. Their opinion will mean nothing to me if they can't accept you. I'll be more than happy to kick them out. You're my family Jimin. Not them." He said gently, kissing his boyfriends forehead. "I love you Kookie.." he whispered from Jungkooks broad chest. "I love you too baby.." just then the doorbell rang and Jungkook jogged to it to see three people standing there.

An older man, a couple grey hairs decorating his more raven locks. His nose.. arching downward Just like Jungkooks. A woman, middle aged, soft brown hair looking pretty good with her age. Pretty fawn like eyes and heart shaped lips. His parents. There, holding his mothers hand was a young boy, no younger than ten. Looking so much like Jungkook apart from his smaller nose and brown hair. "Mom.. dad.. Jungyuk." He said, looking at each of their faces.

His mother instantly bursted into tears and hugged him with all her might. "Oh my baby! I missed you so much." Jungkook sniffles and very slowly and awkwardly hugged her back. When he was younger he always dreamed of his mother coming back to him.. coming back to take him home. In his mind.. he'd always imagined her saying those words. "Come on guys.." Jungkook said gently as his mother pulled away, forcing his tears back into his eyes. "Jungkook." His father called, a soft warm smile on his face and hugged him briefly.
Jungkook crouched down to Jungyuks level and smiled, ruffling his hair.

"You must be Jungyuk. I'm your big brother, Jungkook." He said, a soft smile. Jungyuk gasped and his cheeks turned a bright shade of red. He had seen many pictures of Jungkook when he was younger.. he looked exactly how he thought he would.. and he was just as kind. The younger boy jumped into Jungkooks arms yelling "big brother!" Happily. Jungkook smiled and hugged him back. He was a sweet boy. "Jeez you're heavy huh?? How old are you?" Jungkook asked, chuckling and throwing the squirming boy over his shoulder. "I'm 12!" He replied with many giggles until he saw Jimin.

"Jungkook.. who's that?" He asked. Jungkook turned around to face his very uncomfortable and worried boyfriend, harshly biting his lower lip. "That.." he started, putting the boy down and smiling at Jimin. "Is the love of my life." To which Jimin blushed, not expecting him to say that. He took a deep breath and mumbled a soft. "M-my name.. is Jimin.." and stretched his hand to the older couple. Jungkooks parents looked at each other and then at Jimin, smiling, laughing and hugged him. Jimin gasped, turning even more red than before. "Wow he's such a cutie Jungkook..!" His mother praised.

"I know he is." Jungkook said matter-of-factly, quite proud of his boyfriend. "He's the one that found me.. he took me in and retaught me basically everything." He said, smiling at his love. "Thank you so much Jimin.. for taking him in." His father said kindly, placing a soft hand on his shoulder. "Well.. dinner is on the table. Let's go eat huh?~" Jimin said, causing Jungyuk to sprint into the kitchen. "It's kinda funny.. the two of you have never met and yet you're both so similar." Jimin teased about Jungkooks eating habits. "Jimin~" he whined. "It's not my fault it's in our genes." To which all the adults laughed together and made their way to the dining room.