WORK

"N-no, Jimin mine!"

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. He knew he'd tamed Jungkook for sure but.. he had no idea he'd domesticated him so quickly. Jimin tried to break himself free but Jungkook's hold was just too strong. "Please let go of me.. I need to go to work...!" The boy pled, "No." Jungkook said, nuzzling his nose into Where Jimin's neck and shoulder met. The blonde male took a second to think and finally nodded to himself. "Okay.. okay.. I'll stay.." he whispered, leaning into the other man's touch instead of trying to pull away. Jungkook hummed in satisfaction and Jimin locked the front door, taking his shoes back off.

He called Taehyung and the higher ups to say he was sick and sat Jungkook on the couch. "So.. you know my name.. your name.. no.. and mine.. any other words you know?" Jimin asked gently. Jungkook gulped a little and muttered a soft "y-yes.." as if he hadn't said the word in a long time. It was obvious he could understand speech and Jimin was sure he knew it from joggers talking on the phone and walking past him for how long he'd lived in the forest. Still, he didn't seem to have any use for the words himself. It fascinated Jimin.

The blonde came to realize that Jungkook only understood trivial words. Especially outdoor ones, he had lots of trouble understanding household items so Jimin stuck to focusing on outdoor things. "What's this?" The boy asked, pointing at a tree outside the window. "T-tree.." Jungkook mumbled. "Yes! Very good!" The other man praised, causing the taller to smile again. Jimin was starting to really like Jungkook's smile. It was pure. He liked that about him. All night Jimin practiced with Jungkook, helping him remember a few extra words and trying to get him to speak in coherent sentences. Of course.. it would take a really long time but he was sure he could do it. It would be very helpful to Jungkook and he wanted to learn more about his thoughts.

That night the two headed to bed. Jimin laid down on the soft mattress and snuggled into the sheets. He frowned at himself. Nighttime was when he usually thought about the not good stuff. His old life, work issues, things like that. He stared at himself though the mirror across the room as his eyebrows pulled in, wondering to himself what his life would be like if he had a good relationship with his parents. If he wasn't kicked out so young. Jungkook could sense Jimin's unhappiness and he crawled in bed next to him with a soft whine. Jungkook didn't understand his own thoughts and feelings but all he knew was, he didn't like it when Jimin was upset. It made his chest hurt.

In an effort to fix it, Jungkook slid a hand to Jimin's waist and pulled him close to his back "no sad.." he mumbled into Jimin's neck, causing all of the hairs on his body to stand up in sensitive shivers. Jimin flushed deeply. He couldn't help it. He knew Jungkook wasn't doing anything weird but he'd never actually been hugged or touched like this before by anyone but Taehyung. Somehow, Jimin fell asleep quickly again. It seemed as if Jungkooks presence was calming to him, like it helped him feel better. Jungkook was the same, snuggling into Jimin's neck and breathing in his soft scent as he dozed off. He hadn't slept on a bed since he was very young so it was new. He liked it though.

~

Jimin has completely dreaded this moment. He had to go to work. He had to. Jungkook however was not having it. Jimin tried to leave but Jungkook grabbed his slim wrist, pulling him back with a tight hold and a low growl. The taller man's eyes where dark and serious "no... mine..." he mumbled next to Jimin's ear. Jimin sighed, thinking of his options, he turned around and cupped Jungkook's cheeks, watching as the dark expression instantly softened a little. "Jungkook I have to go.." he whispered. "No!" Jungkook yelled, his grip tightening, him burying his face up Jimin's neck under his jaw. "Mine.. mine.. mine.. mine.."

Jimin had no idea what was going on or why Jungkook had become so possessive so quickly but now it was hard for him to decide what to do. "W-what.. If.. you come with me to work...?" He asked hesitantly, I sure about his own suggestion. Jungkook perked right up and smiled, his nose and the corners of his eyes crinkling. Jimin wished he wasn't so weak to that smile but alas he couldn't help it. "Fine.. lets go..." he said, putting some shoes on the taller man's feet. They also happened to be Taehyungs. Jimin's shoes would be too small. And they headed out to the car together.

The blonde opened the car door and pushed the other man into the seat, buckling up his seatbelt. "Good.." he said, clearly out of breath as Jungkook was squirming around the whole time. Not long after though they had made it to the school and Jimin led the man to his classroom, not letting him look suspicious and sat him in the corner. "Now sit. And stay." He said, already tired of the day and wanting it to be over. A soft knock at the door caused a light growl to emit from Jungkook's throat, feeling protective. "Come in!" The blonde said, allowing a handsome brunette man to waltz in. "Hey Jiminie-!" His friend called but paused when Jungkook latched onto his "new friend" and gave Taehyung a death stare. "Jimin.. who the hell is that??" He asked. "Long story..." the smallest said with a sigh, lowering his head.

"And.. is he wearing my clothes?? What the hell jimin?" Taehyung asked, whining like a child. "Oh shush you'll get them back but he didn't have any.." Jimin said with an exhausted tone. Taehyung raised an eyebrow and tried to step closer, only to flinch when Jungkook began growling again. "This can't be normal Jimin.. what is wrong with him?" Taehyung said, mostly worried about his own safety. "Well... uhm... I may have found him in a forest..." the boy admitted. "Ew Jimin! He's probably carrying some kind of diseases get away from him!!" His friend exclaimed, trying to pull Jimin away. Jungkook didn't like that.

"No!! My Jimin!!"