BITE

After the guests left Jimin sighed, "Jungkook..." he called softly. Jungkook huffed and crosses his arms. "What's the matter with you..?" The blonde asked, cupping the younger's cheeks. "It doesn't matter okay.." he muttered, trying to forget his anger. Jimin was just so precious. Not a single person deserves Jimin's attention. He couldn't help but feel angry. "I just.. don't like it when people try to take you away from me.." he said softly. Jimin blushes deeply. "Th-that's called b-being jealous.. jealousy.." he whispered. "Well.. I'm jealous." He said seriously.

"Jimin..?" He called softly. "What is it kookie...?" The blonde replied. "Do you.. want to meet my family?" He asked, insecurity written on his face. "You.. want me to meet your family?" Jimin asked. "Of course I do. You're important to me Jimin." He said, hugging him. "You even said it.. were best friends now! I want you to meet them.." he mumbled into Jimin's hair. "When do you want to go Kookie..?" He asked. "Right now."

~

They stood together hand in hand in front of the forest. Jimin felt nervous for some reason. If the pack didn't like him he could be in danger. Jungkook smiles gently and squeezed Jimin's hand softly to let him know he was there and would protect him. Feeling safe, the teacher allowed Jungkook to lead him into the forest. It was dark as it was about 9:00 pm. Unconsciously, Jimin scooted closer to Jungkooks muscly body as he felt safer. Finally, Jungkook froze, his eyes scattering around the forest. He could hear.. something. Suddenly a big smile came onto his face and he parted the bushes to see two little pups playing together. "WAh!! I knew they where here!" He called in excitement, pulling Jimin with him into the secret field where the pack was congregating together.

At first they all got into fighting stance to protect their home until an old, frail wolf walked forward and sniffed Jungkooks legs and nuzzled its face against him. Jimin looked on in amazement at the tears brimming in Jungkook's eyes. "M-mom!" He called, kneeling to her level and pulling her into a strange looking hug. "This is her! This is my mom Jimin! The one that took care of me!" He exclaimed. Jimin smiled sweetly and got down on his knees, to show he submitted to her and wasn't going to harm her. He put a hand in front of her nose and allowed her to sniff. The wolf sniffed and seemed to go into a more at ease state, kicking Jimin's palm.

"Sh-she likes you..!" Jungkook yelled one excitement. "I'm so glad she likes you!!" That night Jungkook introduced Jimin to all the wolves of the pack. Until they came across the Alpha. He didn't seem to like Jimin's presence. Jungkook admitted to Jimin that he never liked the alpha to be honest. Jimin tried to submit to the wolf but he wasn't convinced. The dark haired fuzzy male bit down on Jimin's wrist harshly. The boy cried out in pain, blood dripping from his arm. Jungkook became furious and worried for Jimin's safety. He grabbed the wolf's snout and harshly pulled it away from Jimin's arm.

The pounced onto the wolf with no fear. He now understood why he was so protective of Jimin. He'd seen wolves in his pack pick their mates. They where so protective of them and would kill for them. Jungkook had realized he picked Jimin to be his mate.. and he wasn't going to let anything or anyone harm him. By the end of the scuffle with the dog.. it ran away out of fear. Jungkook destroyed the alpha. He was shocked himself. However he was only focused on Jimin. He ripped the bottom of his shirt and tied it around Jimin's wrist. "It's gonna be okay!! I'll take care of you.." Jungkook whispered, picking Jimin up bridal style.

Jimin sniffles and hid his face in Jungkook's chest. Upset and scared... in pain too. The wolves around all submitted themselves to Jungkook. They picked him as the new alpha. He knew it.. but he couldn't stay and lead them. He nodded to his mother wolf and dashed off back into the forest. He had to protect his mate. His Jimin. That's all he knew. It wasn't instinct or anything as he wasn't a wolf himself but it was the only thing he could think of to describe it. When he looked down he saw Jimin's pained face.. unconscious. "No..! No no no Jimin you have to stay awake please.." he begged, finally making it to their house.

He laid Jimin down on their bed and pulled the cloth off Jimin's arm, examining the bite. It was bad.. and he was gushing blood fast. The taller male gulped. He had to clean it first. He'd done lots of stupid things in the house to get himself hurt and Jimin has healed him many times. As fast as he could, he cleaned and sanitized Jimin's wound and wrapped it up in a tight bandage. He was worried about him.. so worried. He couldn't stand it. He felt like he'd gone back and become a helpless, motherless little child stranded in the woods again. "Wake up Jimin.. please wake up.." he whispered.

When Jimin made no signs of waking up, tears poured down Jungkook's cheeks. His heart ached and he didn't understand why he was so upset other than the fact that he thought Jimin was his mate. He cried and laid next to Jimin, looking at his much calmer face and pulled the boy close to his chest. Like a touch of heaven, he heard the sound of Jimin breathing softly and let out a long sigh of relief. Jimin was gonna be okay.. he didn't have to worry. "I promise.. I'll protect you Jimin. No matter what it takes.. I'll never let you get hurt again. Ever.. I refuse to let it happen again."