STRANGER

Jimin was quite shocked at those words. "Wolves..?" He asked softly. Jungkook nodded. "I wandered around that forest for around 4 days with no food or water. Until I found a wolf pack. At first I thought they where going to eat me. I knew they felt threatened.. I could see it in their eyes," he explained, "so I submitted myself to them.. so they would know that I wasn't there to cause harm." Jimin smiles softly. Jungkook was a brave young boy. "There was a mother wolf who's cub died that morning.." he said softly. "She's the one who raised me. The one I call mom." Jimin smiled bigger. Jungkook was just.. so interesting. He couldn't help it. "She always fed me and protected me from any threat." Jimin was absolutely amazed.

"That's.. so cool Jungkook ah.." he whispered. "You are very strong he said." Jungkook smirked a little and raised his right arm, flexing his bicep. "Are you kidding me?? Of course I am!" Jimin flushed and nodded. He cursed himself for being so into muscles. "Oh I forgot to tell you, Jin and Namjoon are stopping by tomorrow." Jimin started as he took a bite of his food. "Oh? Why's that?" Jungkook asked. Jin and Namjoon where Jimin's older friends who where both very busy most of the time and never had any time to visit. "I'm not sure. They said they had some kind of surprise for me."

~

"Jungkook- ahh it hurts!!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook chucked and continued to tickle the helpless blonde. "Ahha!! Please!!! I have to.. AHHAHA!!" He called out. "You can't beat the king!" Jungkook yelled. "Please!!" Jimin begged through his tired laughter. "Only if you say mercy!!" The bigger man said through his giggling. "Mercy!! Mercy mercy mercy!!" Jimin plead. Jungkook laughed again and pinned Jimin's hands down next to his head. "Say it Jimin." The blonde laughed. "Noooo!" His grip tightened. "Say it Jimin or I'll tickle you till you pass out."

"Okay okay!! Jungkook is the king and he's better than me at everything and I'm ugly compared to Jungkook!! Happy?" He asked. "Extremely!~" he teased, causing Jimin to roll his eyes and yet smile at the goofy nature of the other man. That was until he realized the position they where in. Jimin was laying under Jungkook with his legs bent up and spread enough to have Jungkook in between them as the raven haired male pinned his arms against his head.

Jimin blushed furiously as his mind went into only the unholiest of places. "Jimin? What's the matter?" Jungkook called. "Nothing!!" The blonde yelled and pushed the bigger boy off of him. "I-I have to wait at the door for our guests!!" He said, quickly rushing out the room. Hoping Jungkook hadn't noticed anything. He couldn't handle these feelings inside his heart. Why did Jungkook make him feel this way..? Why does he feel shy of his own body around him despite the fact that Jungkook has seen, and explored, his naked body before?

He would never understand. Instead he took a deep breath and fixed his hair, trying to calm his burning cheeks down. He knows Jungkook is too innocent to understand these things and he hates that he feels this way about him. It makes him feel guilty. Just then, the doorbell rang and he quickly rushed over to open it. "Jin! Namjoon!" He said with a happy chipper voice. "Oh.. who's this?" He asked, seeing an other person standing there. "This is our friend Hoseok! He's the surprise!" Jin said. Jimin giggled a little. "My name is Jimin! It's nice to meet you!"

Hoseok smiled and took his head. He found Jimin exceedingly gorgeous and felt already entranced by him. Jimin allowed them inside and Jin left to the kitchen to make food, denying all of Jimin's pleads not to because they are guests. The two new people conversed together about normal things of course. "You're very beautiful, Jimin." He complimented. The boy flushed deeply. "W-well thank you.. I'm flattered." He replied. Hoseok chuckled and put one of his hands onto Jimins thigh. "How is a boy as pretty as you, single, hm??" He asked.

Just then Jungkook walked in, seeing the stranger and feeling territorial because of old taught instincts. Strangely, it wasn't just that. He felt protective, of Jimin. Seeing that stranger touch his thigh made him upset in a way he didn't understand. He had to do something. He patted over, trying his hardest to mask his anger as he sat next to Jimin and put an arm around him, pulling him closer to himself. "Who the hell is this??" He asked. Jimin wished he didn't teach him swear words. It was just so funny hearing him say them at first.

Now he sounded intimidating. "Oh.. was I mistaken..?" Hoseok asked. "No, Jungkook isn't my boyfriend." Jimin said and gently tried pulling away from the bigger male. Jungkook pulled him right back. "Yeah sure I'm not. What's it to you??" He asked. He didn't even know what a boyfriend was. And yet he didn't like it when Jimin said that's not what he was to him. "Well.. id love to take Jimin out." He said. Jimin smiled brightly, was that his chance to forget how he was feeling about Jungkook? "Really?? I'd love that!!" The boy said in excitement.

Jungkook felt his heart hurt and he didn't know why. He wanted to beg Jimin not to go, make him stay with him. He's always been protective of Jimin but now he feels like he needs Jimin not to go with that guy. He needs Jimin to stay with him. Jungkook let out a low growl, something he hadn't done in a long time and gripped Jimin's waist harshly, pulling him to his lap and hugging him protectively. "No." He said sternly. Jimin blushes deeply, "w-what do you mean no...?" He asked. Jungkook didn't take his angry eyes off Hoseok. "Jimin is mine."