BOYFRIENDS

"Jimin... did he just call you his..?" Taehyung asked. "Well.." Jimin mumbled, feeling as Jungkook ripped him back and began doing that weird thing where he sticks his nose in his neck. "He's become quite attached to me. I can't just get rid of him and leave him in the forest! He looked so sad when I found him but he's smiled for me!" he exclaimed, feeling slightly protective of the other male. Like how a mother bear is with her children. "Well why is he here? And you still haven't told me why you thought it was okay to let him wear my clothes, especially my gucci." he replied with a grimace. 

"It's all I had at my house that fit him, Tae. He's much bigger than me and even your clothes barely fit him." The blonde said with a roll of his eyes. He's here because he doesn't want me to be away from him. He's why I couldn't go to work yesterday. If I ever try to leave without him he freaks out and grabs me." he said, suddenly feeling kind of sad, wondering if someone leaving him had to do with him being alone in the forest his whole life. 

"Tae.. I want to teach him to live like us. You have no idea how much he's learned in only one day! I believe that he knew how to speak fluent Korean before staying in that forest. He knew a few words and can recognise almost every word as long as someone else is saying it to him." he said, slowly smiling and hugging Jungkook to make him feel better, of course it works. "Since I'm a kindergarten teacher.. I feel like coming to class with the kids might benefit him."

Tae sighed, he didn't really like the idea much but what was he gonna do about it. Plus Jimin had a point. "Alright fine. I'm not apart of this weird experiment of yours though." Taehyung said chuckling and leaving the room with a wave. Just then the children began lining up outside of the classroom, ready for class. "Okay Jungkook. I want you to sit in that dest right there." he said, pointing to the one right next to his teachers desk. 

When Jungkook settled into his seat, Jimin let in all the children and allowed them to sit in their seats, giving each of them a smile and a friendly good morning. "Alright kids. I'm sure you can see the visitor we have at the front of the classroom. His name is Jungkook and I hope you all will be nice and take care of him." he said. One of the young boy's timidly raised his hand and Jimin smiled, "Yes Minwo..?" he called. "May we ask him questions?" he asked.

"Well.." Jimin started, feeling unsure if Jungkook could even answer the questions. He looked to the other male and when Jungkook sent him a little smile he smiled back and nodded to the boy. "Why are you so big..?" the boy asked, to which Jimin giggled. "I-I.." Jungkook started, still having a lot of trouble with his words. "M-man.. I-I'm man.." He said. Jimin smiled "Yes.. Very good Jungkook. It's because he's a man. Jungkook do you remember when you where born..?" Jimin asked.

"N-nine..t-teen.. n-ninety.. sev-seven." He said. Jimin was impressed with his memory. "Do you remember the month?" Jimin asked, referring to the all round calendars around the room. "Se-sept..septem.. September." he said, his eyes squinting at the struggles of remembering how to speak. "The day?" Jimin asked, pointing at the numbers. "F-First." Jimin smiled a little. So Jungkook was younger than him. he was slightly surprised but not just because of that. 

"You did very well remembering Jungkook. I'm proud of you." The blonde said with a smile. Jungkook smiled back. "P-Pretty.. J-Jimin pretty.." he said. Jimin instantly turned red like some kind of school girl with a crush. "Mr.Park is he your boyfriend!?" A young girl named Momo yelled. "W-What?" Jimin asked, slightly shocked. Kids really have no filter. "Mr.Park has a boyfriend! Mr.Park has a boyfriend!" The kids all teased. 

Jimin chuckled. He wasn't mad at all. They where happy and that made him happy. "Alright guys, that's enough. We need to continue with our numbers practice." He said, turning to the chalkboard. "Actually. Jungkook why don't you write them out for me. All the way to 100." He was sure Jungkook could remember it. Jungkook stood up but he looked really nervous. So Jimin took his hand, ignoring all of the children giggling and talking about how they're 'boyfriends'. 

"It's okay Jungkook. I'm right here. I'm no going anywhere. You'll be okay." He said sweetly, calming Jungkooks nerves and watching as the other male began writing all the numbers out on the chalkboard, saying the numbers as he writes them. Jimin was even more impressed. He was sure now with just a little more training he could teach Jungkook enough.. to know his life story. To know how he got to where he was. To know how he survived.

He knew Jungkook knew the words and what most of them meant. He'd just forgotten how to say them. He was sure that by the end of the week. He'll know about all of the amazing adventures Jungkook had while in that forest. "I'm proud of you Jungkook." Jimin said. Of course, since Jungkook is very attached to Jimin and much like a kid he doesn't have much of a filter he hugged Jimin tightly, stuffing his face into the smaller males neck. "My Jimin.." He repeatedly whispered in his ear. 

The kids laughed and yelled about cooties but Jimin was saved by the bell, watching the kids run off for break time outside. Jungkook refused to let go of Jimin. He just sat down in the teachers chair and pulled Jimin onto him, wanting affection. Jimin flushed. He knows Jungkook doesn't mean it that way and all but.. He felt embarrassed there.. sitting on his lap.